F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
This light is SOLID extremely well packed here is pictures of what came out of the Box as I type my son in laws are hanging it. It is basically getting half my tent they will not be any light pollution from my other light why I have them angled a tiny bit.
IMG_3113.JPG
IMG_3114.JPG
IMG_3116.JPG
IMG_3117.JPG
IMG_3118.JPG
IMG_3119.JPG
IMG_3120.JPG

I Have it hanging 38 inches above the canopy. There is my smallest think Big and two TOOF DECAY start date July 18th for these wee ones. It is vegetative mode. WE think it has more coverage then three chinese lights 630 watt draw from the wall easy we are blown away with the brightness UNREAL I am totally sold no more inexpensive
IMG_3123.JPG
chinese for me ever. Now lets watch these plants grow into monsters. Oh yea my son in law said the fans are whisper quiet. We feel 38 inches from the canopy is intense enough for a few day transition period
IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3128.JPG
IMG_3127.JPG
IMG_3129.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3131.JPG

Thank
Looking righteous, Brother[emoji41] lets get some growing done![emoji260][emoji1303][emoji445]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank You waximus you are coming along really good.

POP22 I will do my very best

Iam just so blown away with this light i do belive just from eye balling the PAR. We think my sons in law and I that three of these will do a five by nine tent at150 par watts of par light that would be 450 par watts par compared to my 1700 watts of chinese that I am running now. I will be doing some heavy comparison grows to just to show the difference. I feel so privledge to get this chance. Once again thank you to the powers that be for TRUSTING in me to do a thorough and fair test of this fine product and thank you Mr tasty for choosing AFN we will not let you down bro I promise that no fly by night operations here full transparency and with out a doubt some of the best mature testers on the W.W.W enough for now more pictures tomorrow

I raised the light to four and half feet above the canopy from 38 inches. I found it to still be little close I notice that they are standing tall tonite and reaching. I will not post pictures every night but being the first 24 hours I took a few. They are looking great. I'm sticking three more under it tomorrow.
IMG_3143.JPG
IMG_3132.JPG
IMG_3128.JPG
IMG_3129.JPG

Back