It's not bulging at the seams or buckling? Not that I expect it would but these little NFT tables I've been using are no good for big plants as they bend. Coco looks tempting:toke:
Ah yeah these Autopots are pretty solid shouldn't be a problem but then again I've never had a plant like this lol.

Yeah this may be my only good option at this point, even the secondary branches are within 6" of the light now... I would like to be able to keep her perfect structure intact but pretty sure she'll be hitting the roof in another few days lol.

I think it may be the best route to go with her without overly stressing her. Just take your time with her, slowly pinch the shoot, slowly work her over.

Well this Glueberry definitely still had more growing to do... :eek1:
Don't think I've ever seen a plant with growth like this one... This monstrosity is now 56" tall and would probably be 5 feet wide out of the tent, I literally have to shove the branches back in to zip it up.

Not sure what to even do about this thing, still seems to be growing like 2" a day... I have my LED as high as it can go and the top of the main cola is now above the lights and growing up in between them. :nono: Never thought I'd be running into height issues again with a 6.5' tent lol...

Day 46.
vaJSMe1.jpg

H5ZrhjZ.jpg

OJSXZJC.jpg

KLBE8RC.jpg

TezzbFB.jpg

Mr Gangamoto style, probably the biggest compliment an auto grower can get lol

Well this Glueberry definitely still had more growing to do... :eek1:
Don't think I've ever seen a plant with growth like this one... This monstrosity is now 56" tall and would probably be 5 feet wide out of the tent, I literally have to shove the branches back in to zip it up.

Not sure what to even do about this thing, still seems to be growing like 2" a day... I have my LED as high as it can go and the top of the main cola is now above the lights and growing up in between them. :nono: Never thought I'd be running into height issues again with a 6.5' tent lol...

Day 46.
vaJSMe1.jpg

H5ZrhjZ.jpg

OJSXZJC.jpg

KLBE8RC.jpg

TezzbFB.jpg
Wow wow wow she's a monster hans definitely a 1lb plant there bro

Back