New
DAY 69
PIC UPDATE

I checked the girl today buds are getting more dense [HASHTAG]#happydays[/HASHTAG].
She is still heavy so won't feed for a cpl days yet.
Tip get used to the weight of ure pots full and light it's a great way to know if needing fed.
dsc_2341-jpg.693123
dsc_2339-jpg.693124
dsc_2339-jpg.693124
dsc_2338-jpg.693125
dsc_2337-jpg.693126
dsc_2334-jpg.693127
dsc_2333-jpg.693128
dsc_2332-jpg.693129

Well this Glueberry definitely still had more growing to do... :eek1:
Don't think I've ever seen a plant with growth like this one... This monstrosity is now 56" tall and would probably be 5 feet wide out of the tent, I literally have to shove the branches back in to zip it up.

Not sure what to even do about this thing, still seems to be growing like 2" a day... I have my LED as high as it can go and the top of the main cola is now above the lights and growing up in between them. :nono: Never thought I'd be running into height issues again with a 6.5' tent lol...

Day 46.
vaJSMe1.jpg

H5ZrhjZ.jpg

OJSXZJC.jpg

KLBE8RC.jpg

TezzbFB.jpg

Well this Glueberry definitely still had more growing to do... :eek1:
Don't think I've ever seen a plant with growth like this one... This monstrosity is now 56" tall and would probably be 5 feet wide out of the tent, I literally have to shove the branches back in to zip it up.

Not sure what to even do about this thing, still seems to be growing like 2" a day... I have my LED as high as it can go and the top of the main cola is now above the lights and growing up in between them. :nono:
Never thought I'd be running into height issues again with a 6.5' tent lol... Going have to try and figure out a better arrangement for my lights this weekend.

Day 46...
vaJSMe1.jpg

H5ZrhjZ.jpg

OJSXZJC.jpg

KLBE8RC.jpg

TezzbFB.jpg

Yee ha brother:rofl::smoking:

I trust your pots take the weight fine?

Back