Somebody is gonna be ose to having a 1 lb plant on their hands
That would be awesome... This probably would of filled the whole tent if I had given it the space... Hopefully my ANQ will finish up a bit earlier so she can get some more light for the end.
You still feeding advanced nutrients?
Yeah bro just switched to bloom nutes yesterday, keeping base nutes at 2ml/L... I'm listing my feedings and more detailed updates in my main thread here.

Day 40
Alright managed to wrestle this out of my tent one more time which was not an easy task lol. :nono:
This thing is just unreal she now stands at 46" tall and over 4 feet wide! :yoinks:
Definitely the biggest plant I've had at this point and still might have another week of growth left...

Uuij4SH.jpg

vCkm97N.jpg

TJk1Giq.jpg

zPco3ZJ.jpg

UsR6GOu.jpg

Holy crap!

That lady really likes something in that tent!

Day 40
Alright managed to wrestle this out of my tent one more time which was not an easy task lol. :nono:
This thing is just unreal she now stands at 46" tall and over 4 feet wide! :yoinks:
Definitely the biggest plant I've had at this point and still might have another week of growth left...

Uuij4SH.jpg

vCkm97N.jpg

TJk1Giq.jpg

zPco3ZJ.jpg

UsR6GOu.jpg
:slap::slap::slap::slap::greenthumb::drool: wow hanz I thought my ones were impressive amazing job bro

DAY 67

AGGIE
Aka HYBRID PHENO

Got chopped today and gosh this is extremely good looking buds very dense and coverd in trichs.
dsc_2320-jpg.691832
dsc_2319-jpg.691833
dsc_2312-jpg.691834
dsc_2310-jpg.691835

I know I'll get mixed reviews on my decision to chop at day 67 but this girl is chunky brick hard and coverd in cloudy and amber trichs just how I like it.
Guesstimate on dry weight will be 5+ oz

FEEDING DAY

KIM
AKA SATIVA PHENO

She got
Florabloom =10 ml
RIPEN =15 ML
Floramicro =5 ml
Ph was 6.2
And this was added to 5 litres of spring water and she took the whole amount with little runoff.
dsc_2308-jpg.691838
dsc_2306-jpg.691839
dsc_2305-jpg.691840
dsc_2299-jpg.691841

I believe Kim aka sativa pheno will yeild more than her sister but will run to around the 90 day mark

Back