Konop always happy to help;) questions welcome anytime.best to do it yes at preflower but after stretch ,just as flower is about to begin;)

DAY 74
BEGINNING OF FLUSH

Her sister is an outstanding smoke and I believe this pheno might be even more special if that's possible.
I gave her 2 litre of Un ph spring water as that's all she needs as her uptake has virtually stopped.

dsc_2350-jpg.695183
dsc_2349-jpg.695184
dsc_2348-jpg.695185
dsc_2347-jpg.695186
dsc_2346-jpg.695187
dsc_2345-jpg.695188

Day 53... Can finally say she's done growing now and putting her energy towards the buds... and oh man there's gonna be a lot lol ;)

Her final height is 58" (from top of pot) or standing 5'9" tall from the floor. :yoinks:

Can't even get the whole plant in one picture lol.
lmrv9ZT.jpg

ZNZ9WTL.jpg

8ITvn7C.jpg

1wJRy8U.jpg

Ept98HQ.jpg

XJtjjuF.jpg

Check out these supercropped branches now...
41IBTTc.jpg

Bud closeup, just starting to get some trichs.
erLzmN3.jpg

Thanks guys... already having nightmares about trimming this thing though lol. :nono:

You're taking one for the team here bud:pighug:

Don't want to give you any more nightmares but on a plant that wide I'd worry about the weight of large buds creating leverage and making it all to easy to snap large branches off where they meet the stem. Maybe install a safety net under them to hold the sides up as she packs on the weight as I wouldn't fancy firefighting that many branches falling about the place whenever you go near her.

Day 53... Can finally say she's done growing now and putting her energy towards the buds... and oh man there's gonna be a lot lol ;)

Her final height is 58" (from top of pot) or standing 5'9" tall from the floor. :yoinks:

Can't even get the whole plant in one picture lol.
lmrv9ZT.jpg

ZNZ9WTL.jpg

8ITvn7C.jpg

1wJRy8U.jpg

Ept98HQ.jpg

XJtjjuF.jpg

Check out these supercropped branches now...
41IBTTc.jpg

Bud closeup, just starting to get some trichs.
erLzmN3.jpg
That's insane uve absolutely killed it with this one hans

Back