Week 5(day 28ish) and low and behold....The air dome got unplugged last week! I must have kicked the strip last week, as it was only slightly plugged in and when I took a pic today, I noticed not a whole lot of growth and felt the air pump and it wasnt running, so upon inspection of things, I found the problem. Should see some great growth in the next few days. I dropped the led to 23 inches and snapped a few pics and we will see. On to some pics...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

It's well past time for my update, and let me tell you, my gals have gotten a trial by fire.
I had a bit of a medical , that delayed both starting the tiers and the first two feedings. If not for my Missus, I would have come back home to a couple of dry twigs...
Here they are at day 14:
IMG_20161210_225149.jpg

The one on the right is much more compact, and didn't stretch nearly as much as her sister. This is when I planned to introduce them to their 5 gallon pots and give them the first dose of nutes.

Day 22. Again, lots of help from the Missus. The gals were almost root bound, and hadn't been fed. I suspect at some point they had dried out (believe me, my gal had a full plate, and still managed to save the day).
IMG_20161217_181654.jpg

IMG_20161217_181708.jpg

All tucked in and fed! I'm slowly adding pH'ed water to the 5gallon pots here.
There are obvious signs of N def, as well as Ca and maybe some Mg... I'll take more pics today, both gals got a healthy shot of Rock nutes, Orca myco's and CaMg. Both are perking up nicely, these are some tough genetics!
I will add, two Ultra Lemon Haze that germed at the same time showed no signs of any nute def. I don't think that the Lemons are tougher, though. The root mass on the Glueberry's were noticeably more developed, so I think they felt the delayed feeding more.
I'm impressed. This strain can take a punch!

DAY 31
FEEDING DAY
DSC_2114.JPG

FLORAGROW 5 ML
CALMAG 5 ML
FLORABLOOM 10 ML
RIPEN 5 ML
PH WAS 6.4 AND THEY TOOK 2 LITRE EACH FROM THE 5.
AT THIS STAGE ITS ALL ABOUT THAT PK SO I LOWER N
DSC_2111.JPG

AGGIE
(DOUBLE TAPROOT)
DSC_2094.JPG
DSC_2095.JPG
DSC_2099.JPG
DSC_2100.JPG

This fine lady is 3 inch taller at 34 inch and her stem is Thick thick

KIM
DSC_2109.JPG
DSC_2108.JPG
DSC_2106.JPG
DSC_2104.JPG

I was thinking the same thing @2Stoned2Care the fans this girl is throwing out ..... gonna be a big plant. I hope i havnt over done myself. I put a purple kush in my tent thinking it was a medium / small strain now its a freaking monster and im running out of room

Yes bro i am the same got a night queen in my tent 8 days younger but i seriously think this girl could fill it all herself,the fans are huge solar panels lol

Back