Day 19 and i can already tell this girl is going to be big,she is loving my diy 200w cob light

View attachment 676557
View attachment 676558

Thanks for popping by :pass:
I was thinking the same thing @2Stoned2Care the fans this girl is throwing out ..... gonna be a big plant. I hope i havnt over done myself. I put a purple kush in my tent thinking it was a medium / small strain now its a freaking monster and im running out of room

Get ready for some serious vigor guys, mine are reaching for the stars at 5-6cm a day, lady on the left is 62cm from the soil and her sis is 73cm, both 30 days old here...

IMG_6993.JPG

Ok guys. I was bored today..... went down to water and decided to trim the lower branches from the gkueberry. I also just started using rapid rooters. So to play around with them i took what i believe to be a perfect cutting for a clone of the big girl. Probably wont take but just a little project to keep me interested lol
20161222_162155.jpg

Ok guys. I was bored today..... went down to water and decided to trim the lower branches from the gkueberry. I also just started using rapid rooters. So to play around with them i took what i believe to be a perfect cutting for a clone of the big girl. Probably wont take but just a little project to keep me interested lol
View attachment 676945

Thats awesome bro nothing to lose if she does not take but would be awesome to see her root and grow some nice bud.keep us updated with this little project :thumbsup:

I will @2Stoned2Care i hope she take that would be cool as hell to have my first clone in a rapid rooter take and grow. But if she takes she will be updated here

Great i will be watching with interest bro.did you put her just straight into a rapid rooter or did you add some rooting gel/powder,i am seriously interested to see how this turns out

I dont have any gel or anything justvdue to only growing autos doesnt pay off to clone we always go from seed and all. So she straight into the RR

I think the RR has some benificial stuff in it but not sure i also loaded the watering up with some photosynthesis plus and sf100

Back