Hi growers i have some glueberry on there way to me thanks to tony and the team.dutch passion genetics are awsome;) i know this thread is for cannazone testers to grow.but i know i can grow it to its full potential for all to see with monster results.is there a chance when i get her germed i can post her progress on here.or will i have to just do a normal journel of my own.thanks and happy growing every1 and merry xmas;)

@Duggy is the official global over this test. It's his call

Hi growers i have some glueberry on there way to me thanks to tony and the team.dutch passion genetics are awsome;) i know this thread is for cannazone testers to grow.but i know i can grow it to its full potential for all to see with monster results.is there a chance when i get her germed i can post her progress on here.or will i have to just do a normal journel of my own.thanks and happy growing every1 and merry xmas;)
Hey mate.
Theres no problem posting some pics here
:thumbsup: Best to update in your own journal also...

DAY 20
FEEDING DAY
dsc_2026-jpg.670722

RHIZOTONIC 2 ml
Calmag 1 ml
FLORAGROW 1 ml
Floramicro 1 ml
This was added to 2x 1.5 litres of spring water and each plant took there 1.5 with very little runoff.
PH was 6.8
dsc_2022-jpg.670725

DOUBLE TAPROOT AGGIE
dsc_2019-jpg.670726
dsc_2018-jpg.670727

KIM
dsc_2020-jpg.670729
dsc_2021-jpg.670732

I couldn't be happier with these glueberrytesters.

23 days old. I wish I had more space for her actualky. But I have 2 huge autos crammed in the tent with her

Shell have plenty of her own space after they clear out...

20161211_194147.jpg

Last edited:
Heya fellas, heading into week 4 (day 21ish) and I just fired up the autopot system, turned on both bloom and veg for a full spectrum, airdome and pump in the rez! Even threw down a scrog and gently bent her over. She should take off pretty good from here on out. I will be watching the nute charge thrown on her, as I am feeding her lite as my other grow I burnt the piss out of my girls and need to remember that this is hydro and not a soil growing type experience!!:face: I'll be checking on her temps a couple times throughout the day, as the tent is all buttoned up and filter is on. She stinks already. Nothing that I can pinpoint. I cant even really smell her, but when the wife says she can smell it, its time to turn things on, because she hates the smell!:biggrin: On to some pics...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

we are officially scrogged!
DSC_0006.JPG

Back