2 weeks

AGBOG 1_12-7-16 1.JPG

AGBOG 1_12-7-16 2.JPG

AGBOG 2_12-7-16 1.JPG

AGBOG 2_12-7-16 2.JPG

AGBOG 3_12-7-16 1.JPG

AGBOG 3_12-7-16 2.JPG

Very very impressive everyone!! Bailey boy that stalk in that last pic is Thick as all get out!!

Hi growers i have some glueberry on there way to me thanks to tony and the team.dutch passion genetics are awsome;) i know this thread is for cannazone testers to grow.but i know i can grow it to its full potential for all to see with monster results.is there a chance when i get her germed i can post her progress on here.or will i have to just do a normal journel of my own.thanks and happy growing every1 and merry xmas;)

Hi growers i have some glueberry on there way to me thanks to tony and the team.dutch passion genetics are awsome;) i know this thread is for cannazone testers to grow.but i know i can grow it to its full potential for all to see with monster results.is there a chance when i get her germed i can post her progress on here.or will i have to just do a normal journel of my own.thanks and happy growing every1 and merry xmas;)
Yes this is the test thread but I'm sure if ure growing glueberry aswell I don't see why not I'm sure a mod will keep you right

Back