After messing up and ordering a pack of photo Glueberry OG, i now have my hands on a pack of Auto Glueberry OG:jump::jointman:

DSCN3444.JPG

Right..... that's it..... I'm not watching this thread anymore..... it's just upsetting me.

I dream about this strain...... I want to grow some.... Now !!!

So, in the best possible taste......

tumblr_inline_mgyedftuQm1rq9ghh.gif

:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

My first Gluebaby, just above soil, last Tuesday:
100_5886.JPG

And three days ago:
100_5897.JPG

Way too much stretch for my taste, but that's what I get for not germing under MH. :shrug: I'll get some pics up tomorrow of her and her sis, I'm stuck on a freaking tablet right now:coffee2:
I only dropped 2 beans, but still 100% germination is a good thing:thumbsup:
This is just basic soil, T5 lighting, and they will be tiered.
Temps are averaging 81f lights on, 76 lights off. My humidifier is working overtime trying to keep RH at 37%.

good luck all involved, hope you like the new seed tins as much as the seeds :)
:smoking: @DutchPassionTony , the quality of your genetics will always be the star.... that being said, shipping one bean per tin might save a lot of marriages :crying: My Missus hijacked your packaging before I even started soaking the seeds!:headbang:

I hate you all..............I wish I could be growing these............grump.....groan....mumble.....Grrrrrrr.......
:pighug: I'm looking for a trimmer, come harvest time :biggrin:

:pighug: :vibe:... soothe the raging beast,... :crying:...
fie eP, you torment yourself! :biggrin:-- for our benefit no less!
:funny::bong: No share da herring, no getta da beans! :laughcry::devil:

Just put 2 auto glueberry og in a glass of water and will try tangs method of putting both in 1 autopot and choose the best one at day 10.she will be grown from start to finish under my new 200w diy cob light 4000k.getting excited now :smoking:

@A-Train I couldn't agree more about the feeding and lighting. I've always fed from day one and never needed cal mag. Now I have to use it. I've grown with HPS, T5HOs, have the blurple leds with the Mars 320s and Kind K5.. COB with the Roleadro 600W 5W and i see totally different things from the two lights. Still getting dialed in myself... Thanks for sharing your experiences because it definitely makes me think my thought process is correct as of late. When it comes to lighting and nutrients.

Here's my 3 at Day 10 I believe...
WP_20161201_001.jpg
WP_20161201_002.jpg
WP_20161201_004.jpg
WP_20161201_007.jpg

Back