NEWS CannaCon 2019, Seattle, WA

On the plane. Getting ready for take off. If I timed it right I’ll be taking off in about an hour.

The plane took off, the brownies kicked in and I took off, now waiting for the next takeoff. Next stop Seattle!

:pass:

62CB193D-34D7-436B-B547-52221A50CD38.jpeg
05DB8A0F-6820-414A-A3FD-89A8B25BC531.jpeg
598B33ED-3E55-4B82-A8B5-ED955FA8CB05.jpeg

errmehgerrrd, y'all are killin' me! :drool: :headbang: .. kit haul is just phaaaat,...and it's not even the weekend yet! .... My $$ is on Brim, he wrassles Moose up in AK all the time, he told me so- :rofl: I would pay to see that yes indeedy! ..... and no drawing ass-mustaches on FD when he gasses out....:goodluck:

Last edited:
Evening all! Just got home and I'll get some pics up in a day or two. The concentrates were unbelievable! A huge selection of different waxes, pot, edibles and a all around great freakin time! :eyebrows: We all held our own and there was one night were we all gassed out about the same time. I passed out in the chair with the tv remote in hand with my head back and never dropped the remote! AN EPIC state of highness was had this weekend! Gonna be a while before I can chong a dab. We ran the gamut on IPA beer too! I do believe we had every IPA that Seattle had to offer! Great times! If anyone can get away for a day or two, I would suggest a good canna show!:headbang:

Back