Old Reviews Canna Coco Professional

Those plants are absolutely amazing m8.. so much bud.. ive ran through the pics 100 times lol im trying to learn about coco.. can I ask you about EC?? U water through with 0.4 EC nute mix then set your seedling.. do you increase EC weekly by a certain figure or just judge what the plant needs?? Is there there sort of norm.. eg increasing EC by 0.2 per week?? That sort of seems to be what feeding charts suggest. What EC would you be at late in flower and do you back down again on EC in the last week or 2??
i start off small seedling 0.5 say about day 13 i go to 1.0 and late veg and early flower till the end i go from say about 1.3 to 1.6 as this seems to work very well for me but just let the plants so will love the food at these levels others i can burn tips but this is around the best levels for me

i start off small seedling 0.5 say about day 13 i go to 1.0 and late veg and early flower till the end i go from say about 1.3 to 1.6 as this seems to work very well for me but just let the plants so will love the food at these levels others i can burn tips but this is around the best levels for me

Thanks m8 :d5:

What about calmag bro? Necessary/unnecessary or as per each plant some need some dont??

What about calmag bro? Necessary/unnecessary or as per each plant some need some dont??
i add calmag to every feed but if you google your area's water its will tell you what calcium ect is in your tap water ive only got a very small amount so @Mañ'O'Green worked out i had to feed with it always

Attachments

• water here.PNG
    water here.PNG
    123.4 KB · Views: 73
@hope2grow
this is the level for cannabis he told me is needed @Mañ'O'Green is very switched on and this is what he told me :d5: Your water has 32 mg/l = 32 PPM/l so calculate how much your fertilizer as adding in the goal is to be between 80 - 140 PPM/l. In Coco you can go up to ~180 without issue. Go over that and you will have troubles.75

Looking at nutes for coco.. was looking at canna coco base nutes as I have a bag of canna coco.. then I checked ANs coco range and I see that they claim the 'pH perfect' badge attaches to their coco base nutes like it does with their soil nutes and that you'll never have to monitor pH using it!! I can say that the pH perfect claim works in soil.. about 90% of the time.. anyone seen it put to the test in coco?? Growing in coco and not measuring pH.. surely its the stuff of fairytale?? @St. Tom what do you think about that? Any experience with ANs coco range??

Looking at nutes for coco.. was looking at canna coco base nutes as I have a bag of canna coco.. then I checked ANs coco range and I see that they claim the 'pH perfect' badge attaches to their coco base nutes like it does with their soil nutes and that you'll never have to monitor pH using it!! I can say that the pH perfect claim works in soil.. about 90% of the time.. anyone seen it put to the test in coco?? Growing in coco and not measuring pH.. surely its the stuff of fairytale?? @St. Tom what do you think about that? Any experience with ANs coco range??
ive never used it but im interested to see how it works not monitoring ph would be a lot easier

ive never used it but im interested to see how it works not monitoring ph would be a lot easier

EC will still need to be monitored you would think m8 yea?? Or would be better monitored?? Otherwise your just guessing at the strength of your feed.. which is fine in soil as its somewhat forgiving lol but not so fine in coco?? Winging it with the EC sounds interesting though.. imagine!!

Back