NEWS buying seeds in US

I thought the US just changed banking laws to allow companies to accept checks and cc'c?

Our Iced Gushers Autos will be returning Saturday :yay:They Sold out Friday and Saturday and had to take them off because of so many orders so i wanted to give you guys a heads up Auto Nation :d5: pictures grown by @greengoblin_afn

Attachments

• IMG_20191111_202858_231.jpg
    IMG_20191111_202858_231.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20191111_202858_234.jpg
    IMG_20191111_202858_234.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8905.jpg
    IMG_8905.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8788.jpg
    IMG_8788.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 57
Our Iced Gushers Autos will be returning Saturday :yay:They Sold out Friday and Saturday and had to take them off because of so many orders so i wanted to give you guys a heads up Auto Nation :d5: pictures grown by @greengoblin_afn

Hoping I snag a pack of the Passion Punch! I guess the only bright side of getting up at 530 for work is that maybe I'll snag a pack. I regret not buying them at the show. It's all good because I have the Iced Gushers and Purple Rolex already with some Legend Berry OG Auto freebies and Roc's Auto Mix freebies.

@RocBudInc are the Auto mix freebies just a mix of all your gear?

Has anyone here ever grown MAC? I was gifted some at the Harvest Cup from the Patriots Helping Vets booth. They were amazing guys and gave me some great seeds for free.
MAC(Miracle Alien Cookies)
CC7XMAC (No Idea what CC7 is )
Strawberry glue fems

It's funny I was given these seeds but they aren't autos so they probably won't get run for awhile. I only have a small tent and so between @RocBudInc and @Memphisto I have enough for the next year or so. :smokeit:

Last edited:
Hoping I snag a pack of the Passion Punch! I guess the only bright side of getting up at 530 for work is that maybe I'll snag a pack. I regret not buying them at the show. It's all good because I have the Iced Gushers and Purple Rolex already with some Legend Berry OG Auto freebies and Roc's Auto Mix freebies.

Has anyone here ever grown MAC? I was gifted some at the Harvest Cup from the Patriots Helping Vets booth. They were amazing guys and gave me some great seeds for free.
Strawberry glue fems

It's funny I was given these seeds but they aren't autos so they probably won't get run for awhile. I only have a small tent and so between @RocBudInc and @Memphisto I have enough for the next year or so. :smokeit:
got to get me ice gushers.:drool:

Strawberry glue fems

MAC seeds are highly sought after. Breeder is Capulator and I think Mephisto was working/or considering working it to Auto form.

Are we talking 12am? What time zone lol

Back