NEWS buying seeds in US

Ordered from Wicked Pissah this week,very easy transaction and I had seeds in 4 days.
The freebies were very generous. I ordered sour raspberry kush and have a couple seeds germinating. Freebies were Hawaiian skunk and the Fog
Looking forward to this grow,exciting to try a new breeder from USA,no custom problems
Free shipping too!

Worcester Massachusetts DCU Center. They hold it yearly. Not willing to pay an admission fee to acccess vendors, but worth the trip for folks who need seeds.
Between the freebies handed out the show was well worth the price of admission. Just getting to chat with @daz and @RocBudInc for a few minutes was worth it.
I also sat in on the Seminar/Talk with the guy who found Chemdog and Duke Diamond was on the panel.
If you Grow than it was well worth the price of admission in my humble opinion.

Peace

I just got back on the site a few hours ago and went through every post in this thread and decided to buy from @RocBudInc. I just ordered a three-pack of the Purple Rolex and will get them going the day I receive them. Rocs pics look amazing!

I've been ready to go for weeks, but had no seed, and thought I should check AFN for recommendations. I was even somehow able to guess the old password that I had forgotten for years! I am so freaking, stoked! I can't wait! Journal will be coming soon!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Capture.PNG

Between the freebies handed out the show was well worth the price of admission. Just getting to chat with @daz and @RocBudInc for a few minutes was worth it.
I also sat in on the Seminar/Talk with the guy who found Chemdog and Duke Diamond was on the panel.
If you Grow than it was well worth the price of admission in my humble opinion.

Peace
Good to know you had an excellent experience at DCU this weekend. I was at The Freedom Rally (hemp festival) last month and most of the same vendors including daz were there. Certainly a good place to go for networking and seeds. The breakaway conferences looked interesting too.

Good to know you had an excellent experience at DCU this weekend. I was at The Freedom Rally (hemp festival) last month and most of the same vendors including daz were there. Certainly a good place to go for networking and seeds. The breakaway conferences looked interesting too.
It was well worth the price just to get to talk to @RocBudInc and@Daz
I went to the Breakaway on Chemdog 101 which was really cool. I will definitely go next year if they do it again.
Will definitely save more money to buy seeds. I saw one booth that had a $500 pack of reg seeds. #Insane

I was surprised not to see as much Lighting and gear I really wish they would do Necann at the DCU.

Good to see some other NE people here.

I just got back on the site a few hours ago and went through every post in this thread and decided to buy from @RocBudInc. I just ordered a three-pack of the Purple Rolex and will get them going the day I receive them. Rocs pics look amazing!

I've been ready to go for weeks, but had no seed, and thought I should check AFN for recommendations. I was even somehow able to guess the old password that I had forgotten for years! I am so freaking, stoked! I can't wait! Journal will be coming soon!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
View attachment 1126026
I had my beans in 4 days after my order. I will be following your grow. My next run will be all @RocBudInc.

I'm on the east coast, so I'm hoping to get them by the end of the week. I found your grow when searching last night. I haven't looked over it thoroughly yet, but I will be. There's a lot to take in after being absent so long.

I know @RocBudInc is on the East coast also as am I.
Looking forward to seeing your grow.
I haven't got a shipping notice yet. If I don't hear something by tonight, I will send a message or give him a call tomorrow. I realize Monday was a holiday, and I don't want to seem impatient, but I am! lol

Back