NEWS buying seeds in US

@RocBudInc answered my message quick and it was resolved even quicker!....great first impression !
Several threads going with roc bud gear. slowandeasy just popped a couple . He’s trying the dirt /organic route and I’m thrilled.
I am hearing good things.. they are low on stock, I believe. Popular

I am really forward to popping my @RocBudInc seeds but it will be a month or so I have a run going and only a 2x4.
Looking forward to following all the grows.

I do find it interesting that Night Owl takes CC's but Memphisto doesn't.

Last edited:
Hello everyone I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot today is my first day as a member. I am a loyal mephisto grower and am getting low on seeds I want to mail a offline order and I do no have nor can I find a address to mail my money too. Do any of u have that address or know how I may find it. I thank u for ur time sincerely Joe H.

Hello everyone I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot today is my first day as a member. I am a loyal mephisto grower and am getting low on seeds I want to mail a offline order and I do no have nor can I find a address to mail my money too. Do any of u have that address or know how I may find it. I thank u for ur time sincerely Joe H.
I received an order from Mephisto today after ordering with a credit card a week ago.

Simplicio thank u for the reply are u in the U.S.A. I am asking because the U.S. website says they are only accepting off line cash orders.

Simplicio thank u for the reply are u in the U.S.A. I am asking because the U.S. website says they are only accepting off line cash orders.
I'd go to the website and place an order.
Upon checkout you might be presented with a credit card option, but I don't remember.
I've mailed cash to them twice successfully also.

@Boognelson87 I saw you were looking for a high CBD and the strain. I just finished two Critcal 2.0xl from Garden of Green Seeds. 3% CBD 20% the. They were the sweetest smelling plants I have ever seen. Dense sticky buds. Easy to grow done in 65-67 days from seed. Just an fyi

@Boognelson87 I saw you were looking for a high CBD and the strain. I just finished two Critcal 2.0xl from Garden of Green Seeds. 3% CBD 20% the. They were the sweetest smelling plants I have ever seen. Dense sticky buds. Easy to grow done in 65-67 days from seed. Just an fyi
Thanks man! Appreciate it.im looking into it now.

Back