NEWS buying seeds in US

Has anyone heard about any black Friday deals from US seedbanks/breeders?
D.C. Seed Exchange and True North Seed Bank. I haven't bought anything from them.

D.C. Seed Exchange and True North Seed Bank. I haven't bought anything from them.
I'll check out d.c., but I was talking about US based banks or breeders. True north is in Canada, I dont deal with customs or outrageous "stealth" shipping charges.

I'll check out d.c., but I was talking about US based banks or breeders. True north is in Canada, I dont deal with customs or outrageous "stealth" shipping charges.
I thought they were in U.S. also on East Coast. My bad. Must of had my head in the clouds or something like that.

I thought they were in U.S. also on East Coast. My bad. Must of had my head in the clouds or something like that.
Nope Canada, that's where the name true north comes from lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191031-075954_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191031-075954_Chrome.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 151
I placed a order with RocBud on Sat the 26 they shipped on the 30th and I got them on the 31st.
@RocBudInc Thanks for the great service and love the Freebiez Legend Berry OG to go along with the Purple Rolex autos that I will be running next.

I placed a order with RocBud on Sat the 26 they shipped on the 30th and I got them on the 31st.
@RocBudInc Thanks for the great service and love the Freebiez Legend Berry OG to go along with the Purple Rolex autos that I will be running next.

@RocBudInc ..I just tried to order with CC. Unable to process at this time.....
.bummer

I would pm RocBud and see if you can work something out. You might try Wicked Pissah seeds and Night Owl Seeds. . gbd/Daz from Mephisto’s side project. I believe they take CC

Back