New Grower Bushmasterar15's indoor (Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Pyramid)

Just quick snaps from the HBSS
080627f9d3cdb84afc08132d8ad75ce9.jpg
c53322da0f621c798e303e6db91046e6.jpg

Looking DAZZLING brutha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I need to move my light closer during stretch or keep it at 18

If your plants are looking good and growing I'd keep them at 18" from the tops. If you start to notice any problems you might have to raise them alittle.

If your plants are looking good and growing I'd keep them at 18" from the tops. If you start to notice any problems you might have to raise them alittle.

Cheers pal there’s so much of a difference with autos but loving the constant hands on lst topping etc

Thanks Hemi, looks like chop day is tomorrow for the Double Grape. Still gonna ride it out little longer on the HBSS and hope she starts filling in. Then get things ready for the next round.
I dislike harvest time. All that work and it’s still a couple months before I will smoke any more than a sample of it. Then tear it all down, clean it all up, and start again. My favorite time in a grow is right after the ladies get their feet under them and you can just watch them grow inches in a day and fight back at the training you give them. Just to kick back in a chair in front of your tent with the sunglasses on, your favorite strain to vape, and just watch them grow can be the biggest relaxer for me. :smoking:I hope to have a room someday soon where I can sit under the lights with them.

I already have some autos and photo seedlings chilling out in my 2x2x3 for my next run and I still have over a month to go on my current grow. The autos are some COC Crop Circle autos. I had such crappy luck with their genetics, they were nice enough to send me another 10 pack of the strain, lucky me! :cuss:I refuse to waste anything more than a one gallon pot on them and have them in coco being hand watered MC. If it turns out like last time I should have, out of four I popped, three plants that are short, 12 inches or less, scraggly, and will look like crap and the fourth will be a 2’ tall, thin male from a feminized seed. We shall see. The photos are Dr. K’s Mind Can’Trol and Sensi Seeds Super Skunk, the best two will be kept as a mothers and the others will be grown out.

Enjoy your harvest. It’s always nice to get some new meds in the jars. :pass:

Hey bub just found and noticed this was your thread,heller job brother. They look amazing,will be scrolling thru this evening for some notes for my grow book I'm making for myself. Great job bub really. Will be watching til the end now.

Back