New Grower Bushmasterar15's indoor (Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Pyramid)

Hey up mate am on day 22 on northern light blue auto and day 17 on grizzly purple auto and there all showing sex should I wait for another couple of weeks before introducing bloom nutes and my lights r still at 18” should I lower them now there starting pre flower cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely gotta give it some time.

Hey up mate am on day 22 on northern light blue auto and day 17 on grizzly purple auto and there all showing sex should I wait for another couple of weeks before introducing bloom nutes and my lights r still at 18” should I lower them now there starting pre flower cheers

Not sure which lights your running if led blurple that should be fine if not showing any stress signs. I'd give it about 2 weeks of starting preflower till you start adding bloom nutrients with 1/4 recommended dose working up to 1/2 dose.

Here I'm at day 86 with the Mephisto Double Grape close to finish, checking trichs under USB scope again soon. But the Hubbabubbasmellascope is way behind. Not sure if some of the cold snaps we had early on causing some low tent temps affected it. So now to see if I'm going to ride it out with her or just chop for tincture and start the next grow.
20180421_135404.jpg
20180421_135411.jpg
20180421_135418.jpg

May just be taking it's time bush, my huge RQS northern lights went 120+
I think I would have pulled that plant out of my tent and beat it to death. :naughtystep: Longest I ever had an auto go was 100 days and I was ready to strangle it by the time it was done. I taught it a lesson and burned her up one bud at a time. :rofl:

I think I would have pulled that plant out of my tent and beat it to death. :naughtystep: Longest I ever had an auto go was 100 days and I was ready to strangle it by the time it was done. I taught it a lesson and burned her up one bud at a time. :rofl:
It was my fault. I did a lot of topping and split her main stem. So recovery took up some time. Smoked her like she owed me money lol

Not sure which lights your running if led blurple that should be fine if not showing any stress signs. I'd give it about 2 weeks of starting preflower till you start adding bloom nutrients with 1/4 recommended dose working up to 1/2 dose.

Using metzhi 600w (270 true watts)

Back