New Grower Bushmasterar15's indoor (Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Pyramid)

It was harvest day for the Double Grape day 88
20180423_134259.jpg
20180423_152417.jpg
20180423_152448.jpg

Digging that $35 scope of the USB flavor. Takes some really nice pics. I have a sweet little cheapie scope, but I can't take any pics through it more than mediocre at best. KAAAAHBS rule.

There called KAAHBS Joe

Looking like like u better get some feed ready for the lil miss maybe get lil more off her. I've always wanted to do that to one like that. Just curious of the what ifs???? U know.
Wondered the same thing if there would be a chance at some regrowth but I can't test the theory as I have to get ready for the next pots to get started.

Wondered the same thing if there would be a chance at some regrowth but I can't test the theory as I have to get ready for the next pots to get started.
Right, same here, but some day I will try actually have room in back half this next time so that will work.

Ok so dry weight on on my grow so far 70g Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine, and 80g Dutch Passion Glueberry OG not including any popcorn fluff. Think I've done pretty good for first indoor grow under the 55 watt Autocobs. Still have Double Grape bagged up right now going into jars and the Hubbabubbasmellascope finishing.

Ok so dry weight on on my grow so far 70g Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine, and 80g Dutch Passion Glueberry OG not including any popcorn fluff. Think I've done pretty good for first indoor grow under the 55 watt Autocobs. Still have Double Grape bagged up right now going into jars and the Hubbabubbasmellascope finishing.

Really nice man well done looks like another one bites the dust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back