New Grower Bushmasterar15's indoor (Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Pyramid)

just in the curing stages with my first ever cherry bomb girl ... nice big dense buds skunky , cherry ,fruity smell can't wait to smoke her :)

Yeah cherry skunk...thats the scent i go on my third cherry boms...one was cherry smelling and one was more of a citrus...all 3 were quite nice!

Yeah cherry skunk...thats the scent i go on my third cherry boms...one was cherry smelling and one was more of a citrus...all 3 were quite nice!
I haven't even smoked it yet but was so impressed with her structure , smell and yield I'm thinking of buy the photo version and crossing it to keep it around for long time :)

Excellent grow so far and way to utilize the space, I love your solo cup monster. Can’t wait to see how much you harvest. Watch the humidity as the tent gets denser with foliage. I had a tent get really full once and was constantly worried about too much humidity. You ever think of having a mod move this over to the autopots section of the forum?

You deserve this for that solo cup alone!
:slap:

Damn bud...I am crazy impressed with wembley!! If you approve of the toke I might have to grab some to try, looks like it has potential to be really something special in size at least!!

Excellent grow so far and way to utilize the space, I love your solo cup monster. Can’t wait to see how much you harvest. Watch the humidity as the tent gets denser with foliage. I had a tent get really full once and was constantly worried about too much humidity. You ever think of having a mod move this over to the autopots section of the forum?

You deserve this for that solo cup alone!
:slap:
I can move it over to the Autopots section but this is my first indoor grow so thought I'd just post it here. My next run I'll post in there.

Day 59 of the girls. Looks like I had an issue with light so readjusted the Autocobs so hopefully they will be ok. Thanks to @Waira and @912GreenSkell for the help.
Dutch Passion Glueberry
20180325_144834.jpg

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL
20180325_144840.jpg

Back