New Grower Bushmasterar15's indoor (Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Pyramid)

I was really quite impressed with the cherry bomb...not great for outdoors, but she was good enough to take second place in the contest with an early cut!
just in the curing stages with my first ever cherry bomb girl ... nice big dense buds skunky , cherry ,fruity smell can't wait to smoke her :)

Here is Day 43 as I hadn't seen the girls for the last couple days (family time) and finally got in the tent to check on things. I did some defoliating of the larger leaves blocking light best I could without overdoing stressing the girls. We have multiple budsites on the Glueberry, Cream Mandarine and Wembley filling in. But the Double Grape and HBSS are taking their time as they are just starting to put on sites so we'll see how they pick up.
View attachment 875469 View attachment 875470 View attachment 875471 View attachment 875472 View attachment 875473 View attachment 875474 View attachment 875475
picture perfect!

cool, clothes pins! first time I've seen this, good idea grobro
I had seen someone else post about using them so thought what the heck when I seen a package in the wife's craft cabinet. They worked out great and easy to adjust.

bushmasterar15. You have got some skills. Girls look happy as can be, really great growing man! :cheers:
Thanks

Back