New Grower Bushmasterar15's indoor (Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Pyramid)

Day 52 update pics from the jungle of goodness. The autopot reservoir is still on Sensi Bloom A/B 2ml/L, Calmag 2ml/L, Carboload 1ml/L, Overdrive 1ml/L and Drip Clean.
DP Glueberry OG
20180318_145148.jpg
Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL
20180318_145153.jpg

Mephisto Hubbabubbasmellascope
20180318_145200.jpg
Mephisto Double Grape
20180318_145204.jpg

Tent Shot
20180318_145223.jpg
Pyramid Auto Wembley
20180318_145312.jpg

Bush are those all the same age? They are in their 8th week? They look healthy and bushy but seem to not be as far along in flower as I would think. I am asking cause I am still learning.
They are all the same age, just my temps have been low do to our weather here. So if they take a bit longer it's ok.

So lower temps will just slow them down some? Is that a good thing in a way because the get more vegative growth?
Not really sure if it's a good thing. This is my first indoor grow and just dealing with the way the cards are dealt. Will see how the second run goes as we'll have warmer weather.

Not really sure if it's a good thing. This is my first indoor grow and just dealing with the way the cards are dealt. Will see how the second run goes as we'll have warmer weather.
Well based on my limited experience and what I am seeing in your grow I think it is gonna come out well for you. Your girls are really bushy and healthy and I see a lot of flowers forming, leads me to believe that it may go 12 or + but gonna be good.

I have been using tangs schedule too. Calls for OD at 45 days, I don't know that it will hurt anything though just because they are less developed. You may need to to watch the trics close though and wait til they go 85 to 90% cloudy before going into flush and they may not be at day 60 as it it looks but like I said I am still wet behind the ears myself.

Back