Chili cheese dogs
received_286249996627665.jpeg

That one has me reaching for the tums because I would sure as heck eat that!

We can't have every meal gourmet but all home food is good. I think I planted the idea of burritos in my head the other day. All of the leftover dabs of meat, 2 breakfast sausage, BBQ pork chop, and taco meat all went into a can of Bush's Traditional Refried Beans then rolled in a fresh corn tortilla with Goat Cheddar .

_DSC3862.JPG
_DSC3863.JPG

Excuse me...are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearing?

Hey guys and gals,

Felt kinda energetic this morning after I smoked some Bruce Banner and thought... "Why not make me some Space Brownies today, hehe"
View attachment 1334920
Take my pain away with a few slices. Have you ever tried taking some cream cheese and whipping in some powdered sugar with it then put teaspoon
drops around the batter before you bake. It is wonderful and gives you extra sweet treat as it melts and goes through like a space scene milkyway
of goodness.

Take my pain away with a few slices.
I whish I could give you a piece brother :pass:
After it cooled down I cut that dish up in six pieces. At twenty past four I ate one of those bad boys.

Have you ever tried taking some cream cheese and whipping in some powdered sugar with it then put teaspoon
drops around the batter before you bake. It is wonderful and gives you extra sweet treat as it melts and goes through like a space scene milkyway
of goodness.
No, but now I have to!!! :stir: Thanks buddy :thumbsup:

Back