New Grower Bush Wrangler vol 1. : Blueberry Kush/Coco/Canna nutes/COB

Budulike

High plains drifter & Bush wrangler...
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything I get my hands on
Howdy AFN partners....

Welcome to my first grow & journal.

Hopefully my journal will be as fun to follow as the growing and the bush wrangling.....maybe

I am already 10 days in, and my girl is still alive.

Any comments, advice, encouragement, spur jangling greatly received!

My Set-up:
  • 100 Watt COB LED light w/ LED driver/dimmer 10% to 100% (MIGRO 100 from www,migrolight.com)
  • Mini Grow Box (2 Tote boxes, giving me roughly 85cm x 45cm x 35cm)
  • 2 x 120mm PC fans for outtake/exhaust, and 1 x 80mm PC fan as intake, with another 80mm PC fan in the box to keep the air movin about.
  • Improvised Carbon Filter, tray of activated carbon pellets, which sits below the exhaust.
  • Inkbird Temp controller, to turn the fans on when it gets too hot, which is all the time!
  • Canna Coco Nute line up: (Start, Rhizotonic, A + B, CalMag Agent, PK 13/14, Boost, Cannazym, Canna Flush).
  • Coco coir & Perlite: 70/30.
  • 2 Gal Smart Pot
Here is a diagram of the Grow Box
full

Here is a picture of the Grow Box
full

Feed for week 1:
  • 1ml/Litre of Canna Start
  • 1ml/Litre of Canna Rhizotonic
  • 1ml/Litre of Canna CalMag Agent
  • PPM=560 (was told to hold back on the nutes early on for this lady?)
  • PH=5.8
Blueberry Kush (Nirvana Seeds) - Day 1 (7th of May)
full

Feed for week 2:
  • 2ml/Litre of Canna Start
  • 2ml/Litre of Canna Rhizotonic
  • 2ml/Litre of Canna CalMag Agent
  • PPM=750 (she's doin ok I think, so upped the nutes this week?)
  • PH=5.8
Blueberry Kush (Nirvana Seeds) - Day 10 (17th of May)
Preparing her for some wrangling, thanks @Hazy & @Ribbzzy for the inspiration!
full

Blueberry Kush (Nirvana Seeds) - Day 10 (17th of May)
full

Please let me know your thoughts, am a tiny bit worried she is kind of pale green (Day 10) and not dark green, but will up her nutes next feed me thinks (final feed with Start and then onto Canna A+B).

Yop! I'm also on my first grow (D+35) so better wait for a better expert but mine had the same "pale green" as you say at the same time.
IMG_20180427_175953.jpg

I think it's just the normal color for new leafs, they are always clearer according to my observations and other topics, so don't worry about that!
Gl & hf :)

Looking good. I LOVE that setup! Your gonna nail this, I can feel it.
Good choice with the Blueberry Kush, it's a great yielder, sticky smelly fruity buds, and a nice high to match
here's a :slap: to get ya started.

Yop! I'm also on my first grow (D+35) so better wait for a better expert but mine had the same "pale green" as you say at the same time.
View attachment 907353

I think it's just the normal color for new leafs, they are always clearer according to my observations and other topics, so don't worry about that!
Gl & hf :)

Cheers Crocubot, good to hear it's nothing to worry about. Been reading in other journals that the first few weeks are pretty important, so don't want to mess it all up before I've even really started.

Take it easy buddy......

:goodluck:Good luck and congratulations on starting your first grow! :greenthumb:

Here's a shot of rep :slap: and some grow karma! :karmacloud:

Love the country theme i.e. ,jangling spurs.:crying:
I'm a country boy and a former horse owner/breeder. But just to clarify, I didn't do the breeding part first hand :nono: I save all my lovin for my cousin! :yoinks: oops! I meant my girlfriend! :doh: Girlfriend/cousin??? :eyebrows:
:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Looking good. I LOVE that setup! Your gonna nail this, I can feel it.
Good choice with the Blueberry Kush, it's a great yielder, sticky smelly fruity buds, and a nice high to match
here's a :slap: to get ya started.

Hey Ribizzy, many thanks for the rep slap, mucho appriecionado.
Glad you like the set-up - been a while in the making, and chuffed you have confidence its gonna be a success.
Have been studying your BK grow for a while, and hopin I get somewhere close to what you achieved. So might be callin on you for some words of wisdom later!
Blueberry Kush sounds an amazing smoke, I just hope I do the genetics justice.

Cheers

Gotcha, nice setup and healthy plant, will rake a chair and watch, good luck:pass:

:goodluck:Good luck and congratulations on starting your first grow! :greenthumb:

Here's a shot of rep :slap: and some grow karma! :karmacloud:

Love the country theme i.e. ,jangling spurs.:crying:
I'm a country boy and a former horse owner/breeder. But just to clarify, I didn't do the breeding part first hand :nono: I save all my lovin for my cousin! :yoinks: oops! I meant my girlfriend! :doh: Girlfriend/cousin??? :eyebrows:
:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Hello my fellow Country Boy and Hombre!
Many thanks for the rep slap and grow karma, gonna need it I think.
Here's a picture of my horse - Tennessee Stud
Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 18.02.33.png

He needs alot of love just like yur cousin, hence the funny face!

Adios

Back