Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

Cheers @stepside.

I wish I had filled the containers to the top because as the soils compressed they are only half full,so 10-13L. Maybe why the early flowering with the short tap root ? They look good for the size of the rootball and a nice green. At least I can reuse the soil and just top up on the next run with Bio tabs. Maybe use three tabs per pot in 23L of soil?

b326cc5fb7c0496f380f7faaeb9f6723.jpg
Many times especially for a boost in flowering if I have a lil room to add some extra fresh soil I do I think it helps the microbes and the soil recyclers receive some extra help

Good idea @dankstyle J will top up when I'm back from Devon in a week.

Still kicking myself for so badly under filling the pots. Already looking forward to the next round, for Some real monsters.

On top of that the guys have spaced the PK tea so I have ordered a small pot hopefully we will find it! still a bit of delay for flowering.still AK420 are still in pre flower and I'm pleased with their size considering.

Interesting about the cal mag def the light was a Little close at times? We had no Calmag issues at all with our outdoor bio tabs grow do likely an LED issue.

Laters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When preparing for outdoor grows bunny I always added dolomite lime when filling the beds preparing them. I read that lime you were looking at it says you can use it throughout the season but best to add it during Autumn. If going to use I would go light

Hi mate, you can top dress with it now if you like, will take a couple of weeks to settle in. Lime is generally considered organic, not sure about the Westland stuff I use it from The Nutrient Company. 2 tablespoons per 5 litre of soil should do it.

Day 42/38

AK420 have stretched nicely and are in flower. From the photos I would say 70-80 cm.

250e5979783b20bd3b368f1c4545d7a7.jpg

a1241c764ec15cc77773b8f116e91423.jpg

b63a93debdbc84ecf7f4f1b6fe2d1db2.jpg

I haven't been past the grow as I have been on Holiday and the NCH look a bit N deficient! Have advised administering some orgatrex for a couple of waterings. Will take some better pictures on Wednesday.

01998f9a1ba5cc794579ad3c88e4af38.jpg

Laters

One plant is effected? Could be lock out? But I haven't been over yet? We also grow perfectly well with the same water outside just a couple of months ago? And the others are fine? Maybe watering hasn't effectively broken down the tabs or they are run out! May brake another up for fast realease when I get over.

Back