Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

Bunny you got me looking in all sorts of things this week mate, but I should hopefully get some tabs soon my self and see if I can get the health and no hassle you are getting. Are these guys with 3 tabs + silicium Flash ?

Me too! Not sure that Bio-Bizz nutes are up to the mark these days (mine are fairly old as well!) May need to rethink and get a Bio-Tabs starter kit? It certainly looks interesting for organic growers, which I've always wanted to be.

:greencheck:

Bunny you got me looking in all sorts of things this week mate, but I should hopefully get some tabs soon my self and see if I can get the health and no hassle you are getting.

:peace:

Mikey.

@sour.b yeah it's three tabs and the flash ,myco and bacteria. I had one tab from day 1 then 2 more at around day 20. It's worth the money for the simplicity and the health of the plants. I would get a 100 tabs and a couple of tubs of Sillicium Flash to mix in the soil. Then add bacteria and myco either from Bio Tabs or else where I have tried Great White to good effect. @MikeyB420 I wouldn't get the starter kit not enough Tabs for your money and no SF for micronutrients I don't use the liquid grow much either. Good luck all

Last edited:
Day 43
@GrowNorthern I'm really pleased with the quality of plant that Telos can grow.
Got that bit of late stretch!

b19bd3c8dee404a837f320d860d8ed93.jpg

35f3e1c36ea4e8d432ae3fc98efdbf8c.jpg

Bushy plant 1 front left^

dc9b78931c20c06bec8bf39130db871b.jpg

Bushy plant 2 front Right^

Overall health looks good hopefully I will get a couple more cm out of them? Pretty pleased looks like they have filled the cupboard.

I need to get over for maintenance and get some wider shots to show final shape after stretch.

5a2f071f846aae3b0d41fab61be645da.jpg

Laters

Last edited:
I feel like this is my first dialled in grow under Telos/using new nutrition/Soil feeding technique. 1st grow not enough soil or amendments. Then the bugs . Third time lucky? The plants are getting 2ml per Litre of PK Gunk every watering.

Last edited:
Yeah I did add two tabs at day 20 a little late! But I like this Bio tabs green sometimes it's hard to tell the correct colour? see the photos in sunlight on the previous page.

Back