Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

I'm particular pleased. With this BBG pheno already creeping out of the wide 23l fabric pot. Hopefully the roots are filling out the space.
4adb7be9c721da5d0455e151ff66554e.jpg

Two tabs so far will add third in about 10 days.
Laters

Day 23
5b70d036b9ad3dc0bfe72634d316ffb2.jpg

Found 5 Bio tabs in a bag in the garden today. So the plants have had one tab and the charge in ecothrive . So Added 2 more tabs per pot. Hopefully they break down before defs show as they are a good size with plenty of branching.

ee9f7ea98888bfa4e13ef2ff40cf56fb.jpg

833b5468edb1f4a4693a05207306d0fd.jpg

02a92e18d389febf612585fd601b176a.jpg

705135508862c5966526d03f715b5622.jpg

Looking forward to the next visit. Laters

91b486a5bba58b3c12c5c3180dd2c942.jpg

What are bio tabs for exactly? And how we use them?

Macro nutrients they are solid tabs of organic slow release nutes that break down slowly and should last the length of a grow. I wanted to use two at the start adding a third around the third week. Ended up 1 at the start and two more now. If your using 10-15 litre pots you can use two tabs. I add bacteria and myco (bactrex, mycotrex )to create a living soil that helps make nutrients available and healthy plants naturally ". I also amend the soil with Sillicium flash to provide micro nutrients And I use bio PK 5-8 during flower . I know you only asked about the tabs but thought I would run down my nute regime, all Organic and allows me to control nutrition as I am not always around. Mostly people just add water.check out the Bio Tabs section on AFN

Last edited:
Macro nutrients they are solid tabs of organic slow release nutes that break down slowly and should last the length of a grow. I wanted to use two at the start adding a third around the third week. Ended up 1 at the start and two more now. If your using 10-15 litre pots you can use two tabs. I add bacteria and myco (bactrex, mycotrex )to create a living soil that helps make nutrients available and healthy plants naturally ". I also amend the soil with Sillicium flash to provide micro nutrients And I use bio PK 5-8 during flower . I know you only asked about the tabs but thought I would run down my nute regime, all Organic and allows me to control nutrition as I am not always around. Mostly people just add water.check out the Bio Tabs section on AFN
Where I can found good guide for using bio tabs, silicium flash and PK 5-8? I am trying to understand this, as you said it is full organic and eassy to be around plants. Do you think my current grow is late for it now?

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/biotabs.435/

Check some journals above.
Or there is grow guides on Bio Tabs website.

Sillicium Flash and bio pk 5-8 are both Bio Tabs products.

I would wait until next round if your interested. It's not the cheapest and you don't want to start with your ph out of wack. You can use different brands of bacteria/myco to make it more economical, I amended my soil with Silicium flash and coco with charge In it ( more benefical fungus/ bacterial) Laters

Last edited:
Back