Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

Hi Bunny,

Have you grown these strains before. If so was the grow time about the same length of time under the new lights or longer/shorter.
Nice plants by the way.

Regards cain1.

PS I have also noticed a couple of lower leaves yellowing so agree they like a little more calcium.

Hi Bunny,

Have you grown these strains before. If so was the grow time about the same length of time under the new lights or longer/shorter.
Nice plants by the way.

Regards cain1.

PS I have also noticed a couple of lower leaves yellowing so agree they like a little more calcium.

Hey 'cainer ' that's a hard question to answer! Environment does play into speed obviously. But temps ,frequency of watering, medium and genetics have more to do with it in my opinion. In this grow my Northern Cheese Haze finished at 65 days fastest plant I have had on the Sativa spectrum and one of my AK,s looks like a 100 day pheno. AK420 and its offspring Think Different and Think Big are famous for big yielding Sativa dominant flowers that usually run to 80 or 90 days. So I would say the speed of life cycle is about the same. Having said that my current Grow under the first GN light Ms 0006 seems late flowering?
(https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bunnys-0006-bio-tent.60713/) Could be another environmental factor or maybe lighting making a difference ? I know some veg in blue and flower in orange. The Telos is warmer than other LED's

Hey 'cainer ' that's a hard question to answer! Environment does play into speed obviously. But temps ,frequency of watering, medium and genetics have more to do with it in my opinion. In this grow my Northern Cheese Haze finished at 65 days fastest plant I have had on the Sativa spectrum and one of my AK,s looks like a 100 day pheno. AK420 and its offspring Think Different and Think Big are famous for big yielding Sativa dominant flowers that usually run to 80 or 90 days. So I would say the speed of life cycle is about the same. Having said that my current Grow under the first GN light Ms 0006 seems late flowering?
(https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bunnys-0006-bio-tent.60713/) Could be another environmental factor or maybe lighting making a difference ? I know some people veg in blue and flower in orange. The Telos is warmer than other LED's
?

Hi Bunny,

Thanks for the reply. I have heard that some people have reported different finishing times for the same strain under different lights, so just wondering.

Regards cain1.

PS How did the buds harden up. Was it better, same or worse than previous grows compared with the telos.

Better density than both my previous GN LED. On par with HPS my good man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i like the sound of this how about the frost as good as your old gn gear or better :pass:

Hi auto noob,

I can say that five of my plants are covered in frost. The total oddball runt has none. The runt was way behind all the other plants but has picked up under the telos. In size and shape but no frosty appearance. The other five plants are very frosty, as much as any grow I have done before. Just waiting for the next three to four weeks to see how they fill out and then the chance to smoke the shit out of them.

Stay safe cain1

I haven't had a close look at the AK yet and the NCH was earlier than I usually pick. But very nice frost smaller Trichomes than some strains. I will wait and see how AK420 lines up with my recent Think Big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back