Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

One thing I have noticed about the new lights . You need much more cal mag than before, probably due to intensity, but that could be the Tabs also. However the plants seem fine a little over a foot away in flower. Even this late. The diffuser working its magic great intensity of light but little damage to leaves and flowers.

Looking forward to the end with these two. The NCH never settled in Only gave about 100g. Hoping for more than that from each of the AK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Bunny, what do they say when good genetics and good lighting meet a good grower? I have to say well done on bringing the best from the genetics. They do look set for a longer bloom and an XL result, great growing ! A couple more weeks and the glory should be yours!

Thanks rolly, I have used Sea Weed and Molasses in the past. Silicium Flash has a fair amount though like sea weed has a general NPK. Really I need just concentrated ca/mg. cheers

Roots, Elemental, is a dry ca-mg suppliment. I just top dress and water into the soil. No ph worries this way. Gotta love the DP genetics

Roots, Elemental, is a dry ca-mg suppliment. I just top dress and water into the soil. No ph worries this way. Gotta love the DP genetics

Yeah that's how flash works as a soil amendment and top dressing. I will look into the Roots gear. Cheers for stopping by @Dudeski. Yeah a lot of seed stockers beans seem to be DP genetics, 'monsters in the closet ' lol

I was going to run some TD and Mephisto MBAP next. I'm thinking I will have enough AK for a couple of months. So maybe some stockers blackberry gum.

Back