03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg

Those look really good (if they are really day 34 they should be well huge buds by day 60+) \o/

Looks like you got some good Sativa genetics in there looking at the side branching. If you have several plants I'd be tempted to start bending one over to try and turn all those side buds into their own vertical cola tho it might be a bit late by now - always worth a bit of a try tho.

Those look really good (if they are really day 34 they should be well huge buds by day 60+) \o/

Looks like you got some good Sativa genetics in there looking at the side branching. If you have several plants I'd be tempted to start bending one over to try and turn all those side buds into their own vertical cola tho it might be a bit late by now - always worth a bit of a try tho.
Thanks. and yea there doing ok. the buds havent been swelling much further though. the weather is cold here now.these plants are extremely brittle as i have already put a splint on 3 branches [succesfuly fixed] so no bending. Just letting nature take its course.

looking good.
Picture quality are great too.
Keep them coming

Back