Frank grows Godfather OG, Auto Moonrocks, and Mango Cookies

It would be cool to see the Mango Cookies in a side by side with the two soils! Whether it was the soil or genetics or another factor im not even considering, that Mango Cookies was impressive to see grow, especially compared to the other two strains very early in the game. Thanks for keeping such good records and sharing it with us!
Thank you..

For what it’s worth, I’ve switched entirely to the soil the mango cookies was in (red or yellow bag, promix from Walmart) since it’s so much easier to get, and you can’t be mad at the plants….

Godfather OG got the chop today on day 81. She was absolutely loaded with rock hard buds, zero larf. The house reeked of a loud funkiness…..

That wraps up this grow….. I’ll throw some rosin shots in here and the main thread. Stay tuned for reviews….

Auto Moonrocks
IMG_2993.jpeg

Can you jar our memories about how to interpret your feeding notations? What's in the number in the 2nd column? I recall you use MegaCrop? So in the right column are the "MC" numbers the grams/gallon of 1-part MegaCrop? Does SC similarly refer to grams of Sweet Candy?

Can you jar our memories about how to interpret your feeding notations? What's in the number in the 2nd column? I recall you use MegaCrop? So in the right column are the "MC" numbers the grams/gallon of 1-part MegaCrop? Does SC similarly refer to grams of Sweet Candy?
I feed Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop one part, Sweet Candy, and calmg pro. I also give terpinator once or twice towards the end flower.

First column is strain name, second is age in days, third are feed notes.

I use a measuring spoon set…

1= 1/4 teaspoon
2= 1/2 teaspoon
3= 3/4 teaspoon
4= 1 teaspoon

I rarely have to go over 4…. All scoops are level, and not heaping.

I tried to set up an easy, no weighing anything, stoner friendly feed schedule. Just scoop and mix.

Back