Indoor Bud Beast LED Test

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
ok guys so i was lucky enough to be chosen to test and review the Bud Beast by Cultivate tech here in the [HASHTAG]#CannaZone[/HASHTAG]!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
it just landed so lets do an Un-boxing video to see what we are working with!
sorry i cant pause the video and resume it starts another video, UGH!

I raised the light up to 36" the next day

Last edited:
ok guys so i was lucky enough to be chosen to test and review the Bud Beast by Cultivate tech here in the [HASHTAG]#CannaZone[/HASHTAG]!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
it just landed so lets do an Un-boxing video to see what we are working with!
sorry i cant pause the video and resume it starts another video, UGH!

It has to be plugged in to do the Bluetooth.Download there app,plug it in and follow app directions.Need help,let me no.

Its a beast for sure...:pass:
oh he'll yes Duggy! wait till I get a video together with it white balanced then you can see the BEAUTIFULspectrum it emits! seriously never seen my plants look such a beautiful shade of green :)

It has to be plugged in to do the Bluetooth.Download there app,plug it in and follow app directions.Need help,let me no.
hey Nammy glad you stopped by, I did plug it in and try it but the software won't find the device/lamp. does yours have the leads from the dimmer just hanging loose like mine? @briman was saying mine needs a switch for the bluetooth yet...?

oh he'll yes Duggy! wait till I get a video together with it white balanced then you can see the BEAUTIFULspectrum it emits! seriously never seen my plants look such a beautiful shade of green :)

hey Nammy glad you stopped by, I did plug it in and try it but the software won't find the device/lamp. does yours have the leads from the dimmer just hanging loose like mine? @briman was saying mine needs a switch for the bluetooth yet...?
No lose wires at all.Is Briman saying the Bluetooth receiver isn't installed yet?

The bluetoothshould be hooked up on it. Tom's number is on the boxes the panels were shipped in, as per the video above. He said its cool to call him if you have problems or need help hooking up the dimmer switch. :headbang: Great Videos trip and that looks like a great panel! Looking forward to watch it blow up some plants!:cheers:

Back