Indoor Book of Magic

Magic

Canna Engineer
Reaction score
I was asked to put together a thread of my strains and the lineage:welcome: Here i will list what will be available and any future updates right now their are 5 main auto and 4 photo strains im working on

Witch Doctor- (Bubba Kush x Bubba Kush)
The Staple strain here at Magic Strains the "double bubba" hands down the best pain meds I have smoked to date in auto form. Narcotic high with a Kush fruity taste a lot different from the coffee or coco smells most describe as the "bubba smell" expect generous yields and tasty frost covered buds, one of the stickest plants makes It hard to roll joints blunts but if u can smoker beware to much youll be slower than a sativa flowering time

Bubba Trouble- (Hubbabubbasmelloscope x White Widow XXL x Bubba Kush)
Fan Favorite! She gets BIG!!!! The biggest plant in my Book of Tricks, shes not only massive she has a flavor and trichrome coverage to drool over! More Info Coming soon.....

Blue Magic-Blue (Amnesia x Blueberry Headband)
Every Breeder has to have there "Blue" strain well this one has never been done you have a Emerald Triangle Blueberry Headband bred to Ministry of Cannabis Blue Amnesia. Very flavorful with medium size plants that have long internodal spacing the yield is not like the bubba crosses but the smoke is sweet social and a new experience for all auto growers

B-Line- (White Train [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] x Witch Doctor)
Personal Favorite strain here and amongst the people ive let smoke it. B-Line is the perfect blend of Bubba Kush and Mephisto's White Train [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] (Walter White x Fantasmo Express) More info coming soon.....:eyebrows: secret weapon alert:shooty:

Alien Overlord- (AvT x White Master Kush x Stardawg )
Take me to your leader (insert alien joke) The photo strain used in this strain was gifted to me from my good friend @gbd:cheers: its from Colorado breed Green Point Seeds. My first strain being breed for flavor and potency ive got two phenos I'm working with one smells like fuel and citrus and the other is a tart pineapple smell both have similar high and can be overwhelming if over done I think Alien Overlord is the perfect name given the genetics and potency. I love the Pineapple pheno seeds I'm still searching for one with best structure to move forward.

4 photo strains

Prima Donna-
(Snow Queen f4) Bodhi strain released as f1

Frank Nitti-
(Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Mob Boss f4) Got the seeds from Twisty Treats here in Colorado they were f1 when I got them

Magic Island-
(Maui Mango Diesel x Kona Gold f3) Dr.Undergrounds Brooklyn Mango crossed to Hawaii's legendary Maui Wowie done by Hawaii's own Pua Mana
then I took that and crossed it to a crazy Kona Gold male. The offspring have looked amazing and I cant wait for this project to be complete

Ho'ponopono-***edit*** acutally will be released under "Binary Genetics"
(Prayer Tower x Kona Gold f3)
This is one you guys should be really excited about you got Lemon Thai x Green Crack x Tres Dawg and the Hawaiian Heavyweight champ Kona Gold. This is a true jem and you will find keepers in every pack

Last edited:
***The Witch doctor was going to be the first release but all the testers raved over bubba trouble so it moved ahead to be the first release its looking to be ready in about 30 days if all goes well there will be only 50 or 100 packs available i have not decided yet the it will be a limited release i will be reduing the bubba trouble to find a pheno i really like ive seen a couple times thats 3ft average and with frost and density of bubba kush and smells like bubble gum soap. The limited edition Bubba Trouble is still a beast of a plant and will make all those who purchase it a happy camper***:pass:

Last edited:
:headbang: :worship: :coffee:...foooock, I want to play with them all!! It's all phat in that book, Magic...can't wait 'til they're available- :d5:

Back