I would love to see that. We had some Widow bombs under 4m glass houses two seasons ago and there were a couple of specimens that were touching the glass roof, be warned!!!

The way i train, mine wont be 4 meters...generally i train them to stay short(2.5 meters) and wide (3-4 meters). Remember the atomic from last year! Though she didnt resist mold well, and had a bit too late of a flower trigger for my climate, she certainly got large!! (the black thing in the lower right is a 45 gallon drum cut in half)
IMG_6008.JPG

Ahhh that's a beast for sure, real shame the mold got to her though. Widow Bomb and Edam bomb both seem to hold up better in humid climates so hopefully the Widow you are running now will be able to fend off anything that is thrown at her.

Ahhh that's a beast for sure, real shame the mold got to her though. Widow Bomb and Edam bomb both seem to hold up better in humid climates so hopefully the Widow you are running now will be able to fend off anything that is thrown at her.

Last year she did quite well against the mold. There was a bit, but not out of hand at all. Hoping for the same this year....one thing is for sure!! This years widowbomb is quite a bit bigger than last years! (remember she is in a location that only gets 7 hours of direct sun) Hoping preflower starts soon!

Day 110
IMG_7796.JPG

UNfortunately unless some form of miracle happens i wont be able to grow widowbomb outdoors again. Today is August 21st, and still no signs of flowering on the widowbomb. In another couple of weeks if there is still no preflower(weather falls to pieces in early-mid october), i will cut it down and take the loss.

Got some great news about the widowbomb...she is in early preflower. Hoping she forms fast!! There is still a chance at her getting mostly done before the weather falls to pieces.

Figured i would share one i got out here this year. Mine started July 31st preflower. She's got another month at least. How u been greenskell? Man I wish growing was legal here man I would love to let em get that dam big lol.
e0490ba1794f0eae044cccb3fe838399.jpg
92fba850a9a6edf11d867f04cf4b6e34.jpg
97e68e732e7d303c53f7f3d297aeeac4.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

That will be the sativa in her. But on the plus side Widow bomb will thicken up fast as the days close in. As long as you can get through September without temps getting to low you should be fine. Keep us posted

My first Bomb Baby -Bombtastic
11 days old today
1ed1f88eec28ca21e36a9cb3d8e5f3b7.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back