Really happy with the toke on the Widowbomb photo...she did really well in regards to density for such limited light. She only did okay in regards to mold, but the yield even with mold toss is a good one for location. I am happy overall with the widowbomb
IMG_6151.JPG

IMG_6152.JPG

Atomic - damn i wish this plant would have preflowered much sooner...as it was i had to cut quite a few weeks early(cant get into snowy november around here), but the toke is excellent. Mold resistance wasnt there though, and even in very premature buds i had to toss a dozen buds. For these two combined reasons i wont be regrowing the Atomic again.....beautiful premature extreme potency toke though...would love to try indoors.
IMG_6158.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

Auto cherry bomb. 47 day. She is BIG.View attachment 889152

Beautiful!! Great job!!

You know...the more i smoke the Atomic as its on the long cure, i would highly recommend it for those looking for a very potent indoor toke...not recommended for outdoor, but the potency, taste and smell combined make it worth looking into!!

Thank you very much. If you want you can pop and have a look at her in my thread here at bombs forum. I will update pics of her later. Good to know i will defo order atomic to try. I already bought berry bomb, thc bomb( i ve seen biggest yield here 540g as remember from one plant !) And again auto cherry bomb. Now day by day i can see differencr with buds swelling up like after gym.

Thank you very much. If you want you can pop and have a look at her in my thread here at bombs forum. I will update pics of her later. Good to know i will defo order atomic to try. I already bought berry bomb, thc bomb( i ve seen biggest yield here 540g as remember from one plant !) And again auto cherry bomb. Now day by day i can see differencr with buds swelling up like after gym.

Going to check it out right now!!

Hey AFN, sorry we have been away for such a long time. What can we say - we have no excuses. But we are back now and we will be doing some pretty major giveaways in the next couple of weeks so keep a close eye on our channel for updates.

Peace all

Hey AFN, sorry we have been away for such a long time. What can we say - we have no excuses. But we are back now and we will be doing some pretty major giveaways in the next couple of weeks so keep a close eye on our channel for updates.

Peace all

Great to see you guys around!! I am running another widowbomb outdoors this season....thought you guys might like to see this video i made

Last edited:
Supercropping on secondary branches. Very nice work my man. You are doing our Genetics proud. Massive rep+

Hey thanks for the rep!! Widowbomb is performing quite well so far! As long as she performs again this season, next season i am thinking of upgrading her to the full sun garden, and then we will see what she can really do!!

Back