Widow Bomb handling the adverse outdoor weather pretty well, and starting to get close
IMG_6042.JPG

Looking nice and frosty. I wish I could grow some outdoors. Best I could do is start a fem and clone the crap out of it get'em about a foot foot and a half and hand them off to a buddy. Maybe in the future I will be able to have a couple outdoors.

Looking nice and frosty. I wish I could grow some outdoors. Best I could do is start a fem and clone the crap out of it get'em about a foot foot and a half and hand them off to a buddy. Maybe in the future I will be able to have a couple outdoors.

Sounds like a pretty solid plan to me!

Lol timing didn't work out this year but it may next.

Lol timing didn't work out this year but it may next.

For sure! Be sure to tag me if you start a journal(or your buddy or whatever). Totally love outdoor grows...they can be a challenge but rewards can often be great if you do them right!!

For sure! Be sure to tag me if you start a journal(or your buddy or whatever). Totally love outdoor grows...they can be a challenge but rewards can often be great if you do them right!!
Absolutely will. I'll probably be asking questions. Lol

I might try a rerun of the Widowbomb next season...if she smokes as good as she looks i will be happy...great to see a super dense variety have minimal mold problems(could change my opinion if i am missing a whack of mold)
IMG_6096.JPG

IMG_6092.JPG

IMG_6093.JPG

IMG_6094.JPG

IMG_6095.JPG

Man they look so beautiful outside.

Back