SSSC Bob's SSSC Grow - Auto Ellephant

Day 13:

This lady is having the time of her life in her own big pot! :woohoo:
Everyday fresh nutrients. pH between 5.85 and 6.01 (where ever it lands between this range) and an EC of 500ppm.
Actually a lot of liquid nutrients so absolutely no salt buildup can occur. Everyday the radius I water around the seedling grows and so do the roots I presume.

Ellephant Auto - day 12
20210506_185022_small.jpg

Ellephant Auto - today
20210507_105053_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Last edited:
Day 20:

Hello fellow growers. It's been a fast week for me and for this little beauty. Lot's of free days which where spent with the missus and our boys, but this came at a cost of posting here... So here are some pictures from last week and a timelapse off course :joy:

Ellephant Auto - day 14
20210508_194630_small.jpg

Ellephant Auto - day 16
20210510_201311_small.jpg

Ellephant Auto - day 18
20210512_163618_small.jpg

Ellephant Auto - today
20210514_130605_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Hey fellow growers. Can't offer you guys more except a timelapse. Can barely move at the moment because of my backpains...

Day 21 - 23

Day 24:

A better day for my back...Got some work done in the greenhouse. Treated all of plants in the greenhouse with a full watering. Made special blend for some of the more pickier ones. I cut back on the ppm's. Gave 5L (pH 5.92 EC 350 ppm) of it and about 1/3 of it spilled back out through the bottom. Seems kinda wasteful. Been thinking about recuperating the waste and watering the plants in de garden with it. Now it just goes down the drain...

20210519_165457_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Day 24:

A better day for my back...Got some work done in the greenhouse. Treated all of plants in the greenhouse with a full watering. Made special blend for some of the more pickier ones. I cut back on the ppm's. Gave 5L (pH 5.92 EC 350 ppm) of it and about 1/3 of it spilled back out through the bottom. Seems kinda wasteful. Been thinking about recuperating the waste and watering the plants in de garden with it. Now it just goes down the drain...

View attachment 1320148

Regards,

B

Very pretty girl! :thumbsup:
Glad to hear that your back is behaving better today. I have been lucky so far in the back department. Not too bad, and not often. But I have some idea of how bloody annoying and uncomfortable backs can get. Good luck with it. :pighug:

Day 29:

As explained in the SSSC show off I've stopped the timelapse for this grow. But wanted to give you guys a complete one from day 8 to 29.
Have fun watching and all comments are welcome :thumbsup:

Regards,

B

Day 30:

Hello fellow growers,

Today I received a sample for Phyter (Rot Block) Foliar. It's a fungi that protects the plants against other bad fungi like mold and others...
Did you guys know you can even use it to germinate seeds? But I'll let @Phyter tell you about this ;)
I mixed up 2L and completely sprayed the greenhouse. Every plant inside got a thick shower (thick droplets) over the leaves.
Beside spraying her I also gave this lady 10L of nutrients so I could clean out the holding/mixing tank. I refilled with the two-part MC recipe for seedling to VEG, but instead full strength I dose for 30L, but fill the tank with 50L which resulted in about 480 ppm. I do need to dose it again with sulphuric acid so the pH will end up at 5.95, so the ppm will be more 500'ish...

20210525_181907_small.jpg

20210525_181912_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob

Last edited:
Day 30:

Hello fellow growers,

Today I received a sample for Phyter (Rot Block) Foliar. It's a fungi that protects the plants against other bad fungi like mold and others...
Did you guys know you can even use it to germinate seeds? But I'll let @Phyter tell you about this ;)
I mixed up 2L and completely sprayed the greenhouse. Every plant inside got a thick shower (thick droplets) over the leaves.
Beside spraying her I also gave this lady 10L of nutrients so I could clean out the holding/mixing tank. I refilled with the two-part MC recipe for seedling to VEG, but instead full strength I dose for 30L, but fill the tank with 50L which resulted in about 480 ppm. I do need to dose it again with sulphuric acid so the pH will end up at 5.95, so the ppm will be more 500'ish...

View attachment 1322383

View attachment 1322384

Regards,

Bob
Looking great Bob and superb journal

Back