Indoor Bob's Mars Hydro adventure, growing in a TS1000+60x60 Complete Tent Kits

Hey growers :toke:

Following some good advice I removed the plants from the tent one by one and started cleaning them up. I ended up with a small bucket of mostly leaves and some small popcorn nugs which wouldn't amount to anything. The nugs won't go to waste as I've got some from Wedding Glue and a couple from Fat Pete's which are drying as we speak :thumbsup:

Here are my ladies cleaned up...
Fat Pete's Cookies - day 54
20220205_132007_small.jpg

Where's My Dog - day 45
20220205_132022_small.jpg

Wedding Glue - day 79
20220205_132048_small.jpg

Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush - day 54
20220205_132303_small.jpg

The tray itself could use a good cleaning, but I settled by removing all the bigger pieces...
20220205_132314_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :hookah:

I'll let you know soon enough how it tastes :crying:
On an entire other side of things... Look who's sponsoring my next grow :biggrin:
A BIG BIG THANK YOU!! to @Antonio_DutchPassion for sending me this fun box and the seeds. I hope I can make you guys proud :bow:

I'm going fully organic this time :woohoo1:

Gotta love a good manual!!!

The inners of the box...

Mmmhmmmm...Auto Night Queen. This one was on my whish list as soon as I saw her being grown here :drool:

White Widow...Can't wait to smoke...whoops, first have to grow her :rofl:
This one takes me back to my starting days as a stoner. It must have been the early nineties when I first stepped inside a coffeeshop. We we're on a school trip to Bergen-op-Zoom in Holland!! During the bus ride back to school it was sooOOOooo quite, lol :haha:

Regards,

B:toke:

Your welcome bro! Hope you are going to enjoy the grow, working with Biotabs is just extremely easy and stress free. You get very good results when growing with these organic nutrients. And the end result is clean AF!

We will definitely be following your new thread with high expectations :pighug:

Should you have any questions, just send me DM, always willing to help :cheers:

I'm curious myself. Never grown in soil before. Well actually I did, but that didn't work out that great. :face:
But Antonio said that even a noob as myself can grow a bountiful crop with the Biotabs in combination with the Autopots I have. So I'm going all in and won't need my pH pen or EC pen for that entire grow because I only need to fill the reservoir with water from the tap :thumbsup:
All other preparations will be done before I even sow a seed and while I plant the seed (see the Manual)
As a medium I'm going to use Plagron Lightmix as this is an airy substrate and on the bottom I'm going to put a layer of expanded clay balls.

The only question that remains is...I have the Easy2Grow kit twice, so four pots and this came with the 8.5L / 2.2gallon pots. Are they big enough or should I opt for the 15L / 4gallon version? Mind you, I have a tent that's only 60x60x160 cm / 23x23x62inch in size.

:woohoo::cooldance: So exciting!!! :cooldance::woohoo:

Yeah you will love it, just follow the guidelines and you're good 2 go!

Regarding the pots, 4 x 8.5L is perfect for a 60x60 :thumbsup:

I'll let you know soon enough how it tastes :crying:
On an entire other side of things... Look who's sponsoring my next grow :biggrin:
A BIG BIG THANK YOU!! to @Antonio_DutchPassion for sending me this fun box and the seeds. I hope I can make you guys proud :bow:
View attachment 1414603

I'm going fully organic this time :woohoo1:
View attachment 1414604

Gotta love a good manual!!!
View attachment 1414605

The inners of the box...
View attachment 1414606

Mmmhmmmm...Auto Night Queen. This one was on my whish list as soon as I saw her being grown here :drool:
View attachment 1414607

White Widow...Can't wait to smoke...whoops, first have to grow her :rofl:
This one takes me back to my starting days as a stoner. It must have been the early nineties when I first stepped inside a coffeeshop. We we're on a school trip to Bergen-op-Zoom in Holland!! During the bus ride back to school it was sooOOOooo quite, lol :haha:
View attachment 1414608

Regards,

B:toke:
That night queen is noice!

That night queen is noice!
Yeah, I especially like that Dutch Passion crossed it with their Auto Mazar to create the Auto version of Night Queen.
Think the hash I'll make from it will be kick-ass!!

For now I just have to finish these four beauties and my Solocup days are behind me.
I might take another chance with them solo's, but to be honest there are to much things that can go awry verry fast...:shrug:
20220207_083350_smal.jpg

I was lucky enough to be provided again with very strong genetics :bighug:
In this picture we have @Jean-O's - Where's My Dog which is actually growing remarkably well if you consider what I've done to her and the others inside the tent. Behind her is @Seedstockers-Mark - Wedding Glue Auto. This one got the hardest hits from my amateurish treatment, but still she's prevailing with a copious amount of buds.
20220207_083400_small.jpg

On the left side we have in front @SuperSativaSeedClub-David - Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush, which tastes awesome!! When smoked 'the kush' is there, but it's not overwhelming. There's room for other smells and tastes like turpentine...Yeah, believe it or not, but take a whiff of a fresh bud (all I have right now) and the first thing that hit's your nose is turpentine!! :yoinks: Just amazing!!!
In the back we have another SSSC strain and that's Fat Pete's Cookies...Never smoked a cookie before (I think) so I don't know what to expect from her, but for now she smell floral to me. A bit like Dutch Passion's - Auto Mokum's Tulip, which was a favorite of mine last summer!!
20220207_083406_small.jpg

The light stays at 95% which is a consequence of me turning up the ventilation and the fact we're finally getting cold weather (it's freakin' winter folks!!).
This way the temperature stays a nice and comfy 24-26°C / 75-79°F...
20220207_083338_small.jpg

And the humidity sits around 60%
20220207_083416_small.jpg

Here's a long overdue screenshot of my android app in which I'm monitoring the tent :d5:
20220207-161545_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Back