Seed Stockers Bob's attempt at Wedding Glue - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge 2021

Hey guys/gals,

Not much to say other then everything is going well...
Wedding Glue - day 40
20211228_213726_small.jpg

Ok, so yesterday I was away from home and when I got home I wasn't able to water the plants. Luckily I gave them a drink before I left, but they didn't do much more after everything was gone. Oh, do I dislike Solocups... :wall: The next run will be in the Autopots pots, I can fit four of them in the tray easily, but I digress...
So this morning I gave them all a good drink and on they went.
Wedding Glue Auto - day 42
20211230_095944_small.jpg

Last edited:
Ah little droopy. They'll recover. The solos are a bit high maintenance aren't they? I've been leaving my watering bottles out so I can't forget.

Ah little droopy. They'll recover. The solos are a bit high maintenance aren't they? I've been leaving my watering bottles out so I can't forget.
Mine have been doing the same don't worry to much
Thanks guys :thumbsup:
I've now tilted the tray a bit so the nutrient solution that leaches out the solocups stays on the side of the larger ladies. To prevent a repeat of overwatering the little ones I reorganized the solocups so they are on the (left front corner) high side of the tray. Meanwhile I've got a couple extra seconds from the timelapse and the larger ladies are loving it with their feet wet. The Wedding Glue is reaching out now. Think I'll have my work tomorrow tucking her under the trellis.

Before
Y0211381_large.JPG

After
Y0211608_large.JPG

Last update of the year my friends... First of all I want to whish you all a Happy New Year and may 2022 bring you bountiful crops :bow:

This little lady, although being a bit on the light green side is doing remarkably well. Didn't get to tucking her under the trellis today though :shrug:
That's something for next year :wiz:
Wedding Glue Auto - day 43
20211231_100500_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last update of the year my friends... First of all I want to whish you all a Happy New Year and may 2022 bring you bountiful crops :bow:

This little lady, although being a bit on the light green side is doing remarkably well. Didn't get to tucking her under the trellis today though :shrug:
That's something for next year :wiz:
Wedding Glue Auto - day 43
View attachment 1402899

Regards,

Happy new year to you Bob! :toke: I was having issues with lime green coloring as well. Seems as if these are some hungry girls. Keep up the hard work!:thumbsup::pass:

Happy new year to you Bob! :toke: I was having issues with lime green coloring as well. Seems as if these are some hungry girls. Keep up the hard work!:thumbsup::pass:
Thanks buddy :thumbsup: And I also whish you and everyone else here the very best in 2022!!
Flower has definitely set in. Lot's of budsites and loads of room for them to expand. I might have done a better job a better job at tucking them under the netting, but then the plants suddenly change position i the timelapse and for now there's room enough :thumbsup:
Wedding Glue - day 44
20220101_185146_small.jpg

Regards,

Back