Seed Stockers Bob's attempt at Wedding Glue - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge 2021

Looking good! Two branches above the net already and I can see more that are going to spread nicely.

Hey growers,

My Wedding Glue is still a bit light and probably dwarfed looking at the small leaves. Especially when you compare it with the Purple Kush in the right corner.
But that's ok...we're still learning :thumbsup:
20211219_135515_small.jpg

And another timelapse from within the tent.

Regards,

B:toke:

Hey guys/gals,

Some of you might have noticed this, but as days go by this little one is getting her color back. Yesterday evening I gave her and her big sisters a good watering of fresh nutrients. pH is 6.08 and EC at 1682µS/cm or approx. 840 ppm.
20211220_154128_small.jpg

Hey guys/gals,

Some of you might have noticed this, but as days go by this little one is getting her color back. Yesterday evening I gave her and her big sisters a good watering of fresh nutrients. pH is 6.08 and EC at 1682µS/cm or approx. 840 ppm.
View attachment 1399310
Looking good hon :biggrin: These girls are HUNGRY! Mine are hitting week 5 soon and I have them already over 600ppm...and going to push up again next feed.

Looking good hon :biggrin: These girls are HUNGRY! Mine are hitting week 5 soon and I have them already over 600ppm...and going to push up again next feed.
Thanks Mom, yeah they seem to like the high nutrients :thumbsup:

Hey growmies,

A month has passed and she's looking fine. Almost completely darkened up, so I'm happy. Even if she only gives a couple of grams it's been an educational journey :bow:
Wedding Glue - day 34
20211221_151423_small.jpg

Made a crop from the overview timelapse of today so you can see her grow:coffee:

Regards,

B:toke:

Gooday to all :cheers:

As you can see my Wedding Glue is on the better hand and she's stretching. Tomorrow I'm gonna bend her to my will and make her follow the trellis :naughtystep:
Wedding Glue - day 35
20211223_123546_small.jpg

Zoomed in timelapse from the last 24 hours.

Temperature and Humidity are in the right range, so I'm a happy camper :coffee:
Screenshot_20211223-222627.jpg

Regards,

B :toke:

Hey guys,

I've noticed in the timelapses that the Wedding Glue is growing the fasted when the medium is at maximum humidity. So I've changed the positions of some of the cups so that Wedding Glue is standing in the run-off so she can suck it up and stay longer in her "fast" grow modus. Off course I'm checking the timelapses avery couple of hours to see if I need to change anything, like removing her from the wet spot. Wouldn't want a repeat from a couple of weeks ago...
Wedding Glue - day 36
20211224_102639_small.jpg

And the timelapse from the last 24 hours...

Regards,

B :toke:

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters:bighug:
I hope you've all had a fun time with family and friends, I know I sure did... Load's of food and drink and a drunk uncle to complete the picture :rofl:
After the party me and the missus cleaned the house and then the time came to see how my ladies where doing...
I can't complain to what I've been seeing. The Wedding Glue is taking the bondage very well. That and the fact she's drinking loads now (a complete turnaround compared to a couple of weeks ago) is providing her the energy to dance before the camera.

20211226_204921_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob:toke:

What have we here? :coffee: Flower has set in for this beauty
Wedding Glue - day 39
20211227_110244_small.jpg

She's almost halfway now according to Seedstockers datasheet (84 days) for this strain.
Everyone is getting the "Late veg/Early bloom" recipe from MC two-part as there are some heavy feeders in my tent...For more detailed information I gladly refer you guys to my main thread :thanks:
Wedding Glue - day 39
20211227_110255_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Back