Seed Stockers Bob's attempt at Wedding Glue - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge 2021

Here's the function you will need:
=MOD(ROW(),5)=1

Let me know how that works for you!

You are magnificent :bighug:
Thanks a whole bunch ♥ ♥ ♥
your trick works. Now can filter the fifth value and try to create a graph with it :d5:

Hey fellow growers :toke:

Everything tip top under my artificial sun aka TS-1000. Definitely produces more then enough light for my small footprint which is 60x60cm / 2x2'.
The topping has definitely kicked the side shoots in action. My Amnesia, which is at day 26 has really took of and will probably have to be trained.

Wedding Glue Auto - day 20
20211208_164357_small.jpg

A proof of roots "within the cup" which I'll post once in a while :coffee:
My other cups which aren't in any contest are exploding with roots, but this little lady gets a daily brush along the drainageholes to keep the roots inside :thumbsup:
20211208_164421_small.jpg

A top view. You can still see the damaged leaves from my pH f#(k up a couple of days ago. Thank god for the timelapses as because of that I saw that something was wrong so fast. But you can also see that some parts of the damaged leaves are being repaired. I don't think they will get repaired completely, but the fact the plant is repairing is a good sign, no?
20211208_164431_small.jpg

Well that's it for today.
Regards,

B :toke:

Hey peeps :d5:

Trimmed a couple of sad leaves and installed my net in the tent. She's just barely touching it, but the Amnesia next to her sure needs it to keep everything low and spread out :thumbsup:
20211210_130358_small.jpg

Sorry guys. Am really f#(king this one up... She doesn't look well indeed :wall:
View attachment 1396099

Unlucky m8. She's in bad shape.. I had to rescue all 5 of mine from a very touch and go few days.. all have come round well but they hadn't gone as far as your girl.. no offence.. did u do 1? If so just pop another and try again.

Back