Seed Stockers Bob's attempt at Wedding Glue - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge 2021

Transplanting can have a whole lot of effects to the growth of a plant. Root damage can cause that. PH can also, along with all the usual suspects.
Didn't transplant and calibrated my pH pen last week. So it's probably the fact that I drowned my roots the first day in the autopot tray.
I noticed the leaves were dropping in the following hours after activating the autopot system...

Thanks MOG, may the Solo force be with you!!
Solo.gif

What equipment are you using for the timelapses bro
Momentarily I'm using the Yi 4K action camera, but the lens has a scratch right in the middle resulting in a blurry spot...
I told my wife this yesterday and low and behold...She told me to order a new one for Christmas :yay:
Which I did immediately before she changed her mind :crying:
Keelead.png

Also ordered myself a replacement lens for the YI so in the future I can use it exclusively for my drone. Will be a B!t#c to replace though :shrug:
lens.png

After seeing the latest timelapse I couldn't stay away from the tent. Went up there and removed the dried up leaves and because all of you like 'm so much also took some pictures :kiss:
20211130_182123_small.jpg

Wedding Glue - day 12
20211130_182133_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Like I explained in my main thread... I'm tired and going to bed.
But not before I give you guys you're daily fix :rofl:

Good night and till tomorrow :toke:

wow, I dug the "twisting"!! I love time lapse, thank you hon :biggrin:

wow, I dug the "twisting"!! I love time lapse, thank you hon :biggrin:
You're welcome Mom ♥ ♥ ♥

Today I was back amongst the living, albeit rather slowly and after a good cup of coffee :coffee2:
After work I was able to take my time with the girls checking them out and looking for any problems.
The Wedding Glue is going like a rocket. Standing firm at everything I throw at her.

She's fed about 150ml, twice a day, but I leave it in the Autopot tray for them to suck up...
Wedding Glue - day 15
20211203_155020_small.jpg

I'm still doubting if I should top her? What do you guys think? :smokeout:
Wedding Glue - day 15
20211203_155026_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob

@St. Tom @WildBill @arty zan @Frank the Dank @hope2grow @The Mugwamp @DCLXVI @Minime2020 @indicalla @JSH1973 @THE BEAR @Ryno_nuggs @Daipot @Sour D @Jpkindbud @DDubs @Suki813 @greeninNY @The Bedroom Gardener UK @SOOTDAWG @AJrexxx @dankstyle J @Dank Nuggets @MassMom @MrAutoGrower @YoungGrassh0pper @nizmoKush @shumway @Perpetually Automatic @Vapo

Last edited:
You're welcome Mom ♥ ♥ ♥

Today I was back amongst the living, albeit rather slowly and after a good cup of coffee :coffee2:
After work I was able to take my time with the girls checking them out and looking for any problems.
The Wedding Glue is going like a rocket. Standing firm at everything I throw at her.

She's fed about 150ml, twice a day, but I leave it in the Autopot tray for them to suck up...
Wedding Glue - day 15
View attachment 1393386

I'm still doubting if I should top her? What do you guys think? :smokeout:
Wedding Glue - day 15
View attachment 1393387

Regards,

Bob

@St. Tom @WildBill @arty zan @Frank the Dank @hope2grow @The Mugwamp @DCLXVI @Minime2020 @indicalla @JSH1973 @THE BEAR @Ryno_nuggs @Daipot @Sour D @Jpkindbud @DDubs @Suki813 @greeninNY @The Bedroom Gardener UK @SOOTDAWG @AJrexxx @dankstyle J @Dank Nuggets @MassMom @MrAutoGrower @YoungGrassh0pper @nizmoKush @shumway @Perpetually Automatic @Vapo

To top or not to top, I am still on the fence. However, these ladies seem to be taking whatever we throw at them, superior genetics!! My 11 day old ladies are getting about 100ml once a day. Once I have to start feeding 2x a day I am also going to start messing around with the autopot and the new 4 part seedling insert tray I got and see what I can come up with. This is such fun. :drunks:
Grow on sweetie!! :biggrin:

Back