Seed Stockers Bob's attempt at Wedding Glue - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge 2021

I did see this on amazon. Looks like it might "lift" smaller plants (they say pre-veg), and it divides for solo cups....hmmmm.
Amazon.com: AutoPot Pot Divider : Patio, Lawn & Garden
Rock on sweetie, I dig the "McGyver" in you!!
:bighug:
That seems interesting! I can't order it from amazon.com and on amazon.de I can't find it. But I saw an announcement on the autopot site that they are going to sell these to. Maybe in a while I can order them, but for now I'll just keep a good eye on the plants and respond accordingly :thumbsup:

I am glad you are thinking the same way I am. Maybe a cake rack or clay balls...etc. I was even thinking of NOT putting holes in the bottom of the cups, but more like 2-3 tiny holes 1/4 inch up...that way they get the feed, but are not sitting openly in it for too long or get waterlogged before the rez empties down. Then as they get older and require more feed, open up the holes a bit. I am actually going to test this theory soon. I still say AutoPot should come up with a "solo cup version!" Maybe you and I can come up with one and patent it... :rofl: I am excited to see how your ladies do. :biggrin: I have NEVER hand watered before and always used my AutoPots. I am already "feeling the burn" of having to mix nutes and hand hand water my Mendel Midwest Widow plant 2x daily...oh boy, yeah, I better get something cracking with the autopot for my 4 solo cups! This mom has quickly figured out that hand watering is not "her cup of tea". :eek1:

XOXO
Mom
With holes higher up id be worried about water getting in but not being able to drain out

Ok, wet feet isn't good for my ladies... Luckily I've got the timelapse to show me that the leaves started drooping.

So I closed the fossette I installed on the nutrient tank and transferred the contents of the trays back into the tank. So no more wet feet for my girsl
Y0071616.JPG

Ok, wet feet isn't good for my ladies... Luckily I've got the timelapse to show me that the leaves started drooping.

So I closed the fossette I installed on the nutrient tank and transferred the contents of the trays back into the tank. So no more wet feet for my girsl
View attachment 1391338

Awwww. bummer. I am sure you will come up with another plan :biggrin:

Today I removed the two 'ugly' first real leaves that where drying up. (look previous post) It was a mercy kill :passit:
20211128_121652_small.jpg

They became a mold risk, so snip snip...:naughtystep:
20211128_121638_small.jpg

Afterwards I fed the plant a cup worth of nutrient solution, just to counter the fact that it sat in solution for 24h the day before. Would want salt build up :thumbsup:

Hey Fellow growers :toke:

Like I announced in my Main grow thread, I forgot to post pictures yesterday :face:
So without further ado...

The wedding glue is acting up, following my experiment with the Autopot. Guess I killed of some roots as the lowest leaves are drying up. I don't think the lights are to close... What do you think oh master MOG?
20211129_190111_small.jpg

Wedding Glue - day 11
20211129_190132_small.jpg

And as I told you guys in my other thread. I'll probably will be posting later today.
Now it's time for breakfast and a hot cup of coffee :coffee2:

Transplanting can have a whole lot of effects to the growth of a plant. Root damage can cause that. PH can also, along with all the usual suspects.

Back