Seed Stockers Bob's attempt at Wedding Glue - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge 2021

That's a smart trick with the cut down cups for risers. Cheap and effective. Perfect!
Lot of but sites on that one. Should be a good haul at the end. Plenty of time left too.
Yeah, she's bushy indeed :eyebrows: If all those pistils swell up I'll be a happy camper :thumbsup:
20220111_074351_small.jpg

Got you guys a zoomed in timelapse from the last 24hours...

Regards,

B

Hey friends!! :joy:

I'm in a happy mood tonight. The plants are responding really well to the new treatment. Wet feet is a no-no!!
I've cut the bottoms off some smaller cups and use them as a standoff for the solocups.
View attachment 1405288

Luckely the plants above are stuck in the trellis so this stabilizes things quite a bit.
View attachment 1405289

Don't know if she fully recovers before harvest, but a harvest is surely written in the near future :thumbsup:
Wedding Glue - day 50
View attachment 1405290

But a picture tells only so much, so I made a zoomed in timelapse from the Wedding Glue. You can clearly see her sighing a breath of relief :goodluck:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

p.s. I whish to thank all of you for the support and help you have offered. Keep it up AFN Fam. :bighug:

That's why I suspend mine in a larger container:
IMG_0970.JPG

The container also collects runoff so I can check the EC to see what is going on. :biggrin:

That's why I suspend mine in a larger container:
View attachment 1408413

The container also collects runoff so I can check the EC to see what is going on. :biggrin:
Yeah, it's been a learning thing for me. That's for sure :thumbsup:
Always trying something new...installing wicking rope tonight to see how long I can go without watering. I'm going for three days as this is the time my wife want's to go on weekend...
What system do you use to water? Pump on a timer? or manual...I can see some tubing and a McGuyver style fossette :thumbsup:

Regards,

B

Yeah, it's been a learning thing for me. That's for sure :thumbsup:
Always trying something new...installing wicking rope tonight to see how long I can go without watering. I'm going for three days as this is the time my wife want's to go on weekend...
What system do you use to water? Pump on a timer? or manual...I can see some tubing and a McGuyver style fossette :thumbsup:

Regards,

B
For the solo cups, I use a pump on a timer. Now that I have the irrigation setup sorted, I could leave for several days without problems, although I would have to set up drains in the support containers. At this point, I need to empty the captured runoff manually, which works fine for 24-48 hours, but after that, the bottom of the solo would be immersed. That could be easily solved by installing drains just below the bottom of the solo, but I have not had the need to do that yet. If I needed to be away longer, I would install a drain a couple cm off the bottom of the support container, and lead the runoff of all solo cups into a common waste container. The waste container could be large and outside the grow "tent", so could be sized to whatever needed for anticipated absences.

So many options, so little time... :biggrin:

What's up growers!!

She might look pale, but she's still doing her thing. Her buds are slowely fattening up so that's going guuuud!! :woohoo1:
View attachment 1408258

Regards,

B

she will still fill out bro I've had plenty of ugly ducklings that's I've got good harvests off

she will still fill out bro I've had plenty of ugly ducklings that's I've got good harvests off
Thanks brother!!
She's starting to fatten up...just have to be patient :thumbsup:
20220118_152851_small.jpg

20220118_152858_small.jpg

And here's a timelapse from the last 48 hours...

Regards,

B

Back