Seed Stockers Bob's attempt at Wedding Glue - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge 2021

Hey there peeps :pass:

Just a picture update for today :toke:
20220119_195440_small.jpg

The 'Pro' mode doesn't always give the desired result. Sometimes it still focuses on the wrong bud. Oh well... :shrug:
20220119_195449_small.jpg

Have a nice day :coffee:

B

Hey there peeps :pass:

Just a picture update for today :toke:
View attachment 1409672

The 'Pro' mode doesn't always give the desired result. Sometimes it still focuses on the wrong bud. Oh well... :shrug:
View attachment 1409673

Have a nice day :coffee:

B

See if there is a focus option in Pro. That will let you lock the focus at a certain distance and can use your hand to fine tune the focus point.

Hey Growers, Mark,

The final fase of this little one's life has commenced... All she can do is fatten up and provide me with ample buds to smoke/vape :smokeit:
Wedding Glue - day 66
20220123_190903_small.jpg

Wedding Glue - day 66
20220123_190912_small.jpg

This timelapse is 60fps in stead of 25fps as movement is very slow now that the stretch is done. Building buds takes more time ladies and gents :toke:

Regards,

B

Thanks for the rep @Minime2020 :cheers:
My Wedding Glue is starting to fill up nicely. I guess a week or two, maybe three before we're at the finishline. What do you guys think?
Wedding Glue - day 73
20220130_185023_small.jpg

Small bud, about a thick as my pinky finger. Doesn't smell like a cookies, but rather floral, citrus smell to it. The citrus smell is something I've smelled many times before, but on all but one strain is dissipates near harvest time or during drying/curing...
Wedding Glue - day 73
20220130_185032_small.jpg

And another time lapse @60fps of almost two days.

Regards,

B:toke:

Last edited:
Thanks for the rep @Minime2020 :cheers:
My Wedding Glue is starting to fill up nicely. I guess a week or two, maybe three before we're at the finishline. What do you guys think?
Wedding Glue - day 73
View attachment 1413928

Small bud, about a thick as my pinky finger. Doesn't smell like a cookies, but rather floral, citrus smell to it. The citrus smell is something I've smelled many times before, but on all but one strain is dissipates near harvest time or during drying/curing...
Wedding Glue - day 73
View attachment 1413929

And another time lapse @60fps of almost two days.

Regards,

B:toke:

Wow looking good looks like a couple weeks to go, love the time laspe

Back