Indoor Blueberry Kush by Nirvanna seeds, LED/t5 DWC Grow

last few weeks of flower. In 1 week, i will begin flushing until its ready to harvest.

Attachments

• 22193067_2146373615575477_1941694312_n.jpg
    22193067_2146373615575477_1941694312_n.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 112
magnified trichomes. Looking good, just need a little bit longer for some amber trichs. I generally like to flush around all cloudy trichomes, then harvest as soon as i see about 25% amber. This way it is not too sedative of a blueberry, and hits more evenly. Any suggestions on when to harvest is fine with me, I am open to discussion.

Attachments

• trich 1.jpg
    trich 1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 132
  • trich 2.jpg
    trich 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 62
  • trich 3.jpg
    trich 3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 65
  • trich 4.jpg
    trich 4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 217
  • trich 5.jpg
    trich 5.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 62
  • trich 6.jpg
    trich 6.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 192
Sounds like you know when you like you chop. Great pics of the trichs!

magnified trichomes. Looking good, just need a little bit longer for some amber trichs. I generally like to flush around all cloudy trichomes, then harvest as soon as i see about 25% amber. This way it is not too sedative of a blueberry, and hits more evenly. Any suggestions on when to harvest is fine with me, I am open to discussion.
Nice man. And good harvest approach! I'm going to run with that approach for my harvest. But the way I wanted to ask what day is your grow on ??

Nice man. And good harvest approach! I'm going to run with that approach for my harvest. But the way I wanted to ask what day is your grow on ??
@Rule420 This is day 76, and this blueberry always takes longer than any other autos i have grown. Most people say to go with the full 12 weeks, and that is still an option for me, I just already only had a 12/12 light cycle because of the photo Wonder woman in the tent that needs to finis soon so i can get my full next grow going. I will tell you as well that i have already taken a few small buds, and smoked them, and it is just like normal, i very nice blueberry, sweet smell. However, it could still go a little longer for a better yield right now, and the trichomes are allowing me additional time.

@Rule420 This is day 76, and this blueberry always takes longer than any other autos i have grown. Most people say to go with the full 12 weeks, and that is still an option for me, I just already only had a 12/12 light cycle because of the photo Wonder woman in the tent that needs to finis soon so i can get my full next grow going. I will tell you as well that i have already taken a few small buds, and smoked them, and it is just like normal, i very nice blueberry, sweet smell. However, it could still go a little longer for a better yield right now, and the trichomes are allowing me additional time.
What's up man.. was just about to post. Thanks for this info. You guessed right I was wondering what day u were cause I felt like this Auto does run 10-11 weeks. Thanks man was on the fence on feed or flush. I went ahead and fed nutes .. I'm on 66 days and going to start flushing after next feed most likely . See Nirvana came out with blueberry cheese.. just the yeild concerns me ?? Anyway if you have any tips on harvesting I could use them .. so I take it u did a sequential harvest ??

What's up man.. was just about to post. Thanks for this info. You guessed right I was wondering what day u were cause I felt like this Auto does run 10-11 weeks. Thanks man was on the fence on feed or flush. I went ahead and fed nutes .. I'm on 66 days and going to start flushing after next feed most likely . See Nirvana came out with blueberry cheese.. just the yeild concerns me ?? Anyway if you have any tips on harvesting I could use them .. so I take it u did a sequential harvest ??
Yeah, I usually feed nutes until around 70, then decide from there with trichomes. Yeah, i did see nirvanas new strain blueberry cheese. However, that is a plant that you need to grow like 15 of just to get the right yields, and honestly the time frame isn't worth it. You could probably grow 1 blueberry in the same time frame. (btw i have 3 blueberries in that small space, 2 are done, and the big plant is the one i am waiting on. I decided to keep the others going until the big one finishes, and have different effects with much more amber.) Make sure you grow this one longer than you think, as this blueberry needs that extra time for the smell to kick in, and the dry and cure is EXTREMELY important to get the sweetness. you can tell what it should smell like by placing your hand very loosly around the bottom of a side bud, and rubbing your hand gently to get under the bud terpenes. Then, smell your hand, and you will understand why this blueberry is my favorite.

Back