Indoor Blueberry Kush by Nirvanna seeds, LED/t5 DWC Grow

Here is a look at the full space. I decided earlier on to test not trimming as much as i have in previous grows. I have better lights than in previous grows with better penetration, so i feel that less trimming might benefit me this grow. The blueberry is an absolute monster, and the wonder woman looks like its going to be one of the best bud sizes i like to see.

Attachments

• 4isher weeks left.jpg
    4isher weeks left.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 4ish weeks left.jpg
    4ish weeks left.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 140
Solid looking tent my man. I agree on the trimming. It's funny I am on the fence on trimming my plant today but not sure and feel like it's getting enough light as well. I'll be posting soon to get some opinions and feedback. Anyway man that blueberry looking solid.

Solid looking tent my man. I agree on the trimming. It's funny I am on the fence on trimming my plant today but not sure and feel like it's getting enough light as well. I'll be posting soon to get some opinions and feedback. Anyway man that blueberry looking solid.
I cannot wait until the next grow, I have ordered 2 RDWC systems, and will be topping 8 plants, with exclusive strains from local dispensaries. Including, A-Dubb, and Wookie. I have finally just decided to step up my game now that i have the basics down.

I cannot wait until the next grow, I have ordered 2 RDWC systems, and will be topping 8 plants, with exclusive strains from local dispensaries. Including, A-Dubb, and Wookie. I have finally just decided to step up my game now that i have the basics down.
Lol.. funny me to!! Already thinking ahead myself. I'm looking at organic nutes and soils. And seeds. I made a semi super soil mix and it's worked great so far so gonna make another mix and let it cook. I don't know how to tag but check out my grow . Oh and looking at another set of led lights .. ready to upgrade ⛺ next grow

Fantastic thread jiggly j! You really make a great journal and some stunning plants.

Lol.. funny me to!! Already thinking ahead myself. I'm looking at organic nutes and soils. And seeds. I made a semi super soil mix and it's worked great so far so gonna make another mix and let it cook. I don't know how to tag but check out my grow . Oh and looking at another set of led lights .. ready to upgrade ⛺ next grow

You tag by adding th @ in front of a name @Rule420

@Dudeski thanks man, much appreciated. @Rule420 the plant seriously smells like legit blueberry. However, the wonder woman is starting to overpower the tent with the skunk... I was not expecting such a strong smell from the wonder woman. I usually end up with a very sweet smell from this strain, especially after curing for a while. It has always given me great trichomes, and the roots are insane, i will post pics later of the roots and full plant.

Here are some random pictures as i was moving them around today. I am getting the space ready to have many more plants. The pictures include, a lower branch frost shot, wonder womans cola in flower, and a couple random blueberry, and grow shots. Enjoy!

Attachments

• lower branch 1.jpg
    lower branch 1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 105
  • wonder woman flowering 1.jpg
    wonder woman flowering 1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 137
  • spread out for new lights, and pump, and water..jpg
    spread out for new lights, and pump, and water..jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 130
  • blueberry in a corner..jpg
    blueberry in a corner..jpg