day 42 Nirvanna blueberry kush auto fem

Attachments

• ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 183
  • bbnode.jpg
    bbnode.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 330
Looking healthy and happy man. I went with an LST approach with mine based on size of tent and etc. Great color on the leaves. Trying to learn more about dwc so I'll be watching and learning.

What's up man.. just wondering how the grow is going ?? Wanted to get a future view of the blueberry kush. Hope all is good

This includes my experiments as well. however, the largest cola, and tallest plant is the BB kush by nivanna, i also have in that picture a bubblicious, and wonder woman Topped experiments just to try it out. If you want more pics of the wonder woman, Let me know, the bubblicious sucks, and i will never grow it again, just so small not worth it IMO. The wonder woman is doing amazing, but is obviously behind the autos, because its under auto flower cycle, that is why its an experiment for this tent.

Attachments

• bbwwbubblicious.jpg
    bbwwbubblicious.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 121
up close for you as well.

Attachments

• fdgfg.jpg
    fdgfg.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 113
  • node upper.jpg
    node upper.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 279
Nice man. Thanks for that info on bubblicious. Getting ready for a new order. So far gonna get Aurora for photo and another auto just not sure which one yet. Been happy with bb kush so far. But bubble is out for sure.

Nice man. Thanks for that info on bubblicious. Getting ready for a new order. So far gonna get Aurora for photo and another auto just not sure which one yet. Been happy with bb kush so far. But bubble is out for sure.
Aurora is a very good choice, its funny that you chose the same strain that i chose to grow on my very first grow in dwc. Aurora indica gave me a medium sized, very potent plant that looked amazing. However, the yields werent there for me, but like i said it was one of, if not my first grow in dwc. Anyways, its a good choice, and blueberry is probably the best strain Nirvanna carries for auto's. Good choices man. I also had very very good success with White Widow auto, they all grew extremely well, the only thing i complain about with white widow is that it ALWAYS turns out fluffy, not dense for me... then it stretches, which i also cannot stand that it streches like 3x its height in flowering very annoying, but if you have the space its worth it for sure.

getting there
Looking good. I really like how your fan leaves are responding to your nutes. They are perked up perfectly.. looking really good. And thanks for all that info on other strains. Still looking but could tell we got same taste in good buds. Dense pungent indica with character..

Back