Outdoor Blueberry Dragons in the wild

farmergreen007

Sir Tokesalot
Reaction score
I planted 6 seeds (that had soaked about 36 hours) of blueberry dragon on the 26th some broke ground the very next day but they were all up by the 29th so I am calling that day 1 here is a pic of them at day 4
IMG_20160502_200014_250.jpg

They will all go outside in five and seven gallon smart pots as soon as it is warm enough for them (maybe sooner)

thanks @912GreenSkell I just hope I don't run out of space before I can put them outside.

Ahahaha exact same problem here!! I have X8 photos(started april the 1st) in 8" pots, and have just started X4 autos in 2 gallon pots jammed into my 54"X20" stealth cab...running out of space super quick!! I am planning on starting getting the photos ready for outdoor life on Monday.

Ahahaha exact same problem here!! I have X8 photos(started april the 1st) in 8" pots, and have just started X4 autos in 2 gallon pots jammed into my 54"X20" stealth cab...running out of space super quick!! I am planning on starting getting the photos ready for outdoor life on Monday.

My plants get some sunlight from day 1 so I don't bother to harden them off, the day I think it is warm enough they hit the ground but the little greenhouse they start life in is also for tomatoes and other veggies and unfortunately food takes precedence over weed.

My plants get some sunlight from day 1 so I don't bother to harden them off, the day I think it is warm enough they hit the ground but the little greenhouse they start life in is also for tomatoes and other veggies and unfortunately food takes precedence over weed.

Nice...its too much for me to move them in and out of sun every day so I wait until outdoor days are warm enough to accommodate. Yeah its the same for us...warm weather veggies go in the same time as the girls on June the 1st. Good stuff on the veggie growing! My wife and I with another couple grow out around 80% of our yearly veggies, fruit and meat.(huge garden for that)

Nice...its too much for me to move them in and out of sun every day so I wait until outdoor days are warm enough to accommodate. Yeah its the same for us...warm weather veggies go in the same time as the girls on June the 1st. Good stuff on the veggie growing! My wife and I with another couple grow out around 80% of our yearly veggies, fruit and meat.(huge garden for that)
Yeah that's a big garden! I don't move my plants in and out every day, i start them in one of these they sit next to a window and get a few hours of sun every day in addition to the T5
images

Hi @farmergreen007
good luck with your plants cross my fingers for the best weather you can get.
cu tobe

thanks @tobe I am ready for some good weather.

Back