Outdoor Blueberry Dragons in the wild

I went out to see my BBD today they are looking pretty good though the leaves are curling up I'm not sure why. I also gave them some FPJ it will probably be their last feeding. the seeds seem to be Coming along nicely some are hard and white and starting to turn brown.
Without further ado here they are.
View attachment 599953
View attachment 599954
View attachment 599955
And a bud closeup
View attachment 599956
Does anybody know what is causing the leaves to curl?
Thanks for stopping in.

I have seen this if temperature are over 30C° (heat stress ) in my tent, but it could be a other phenomen.

what was the temperature at the day you make the shot.
cu tobe

she may most likely hang on till the seeds are ripe.

OK.
So I went and cut male [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and Brought him home for a pollen collecting experiment, I chopped the branches off and put them in a vase with water with the whole thing sitting on some paper
View attachment 583265
Today I had some pollen to collect and I decided to see if I can make just a few seeds on my RCMC auto so I put the pollen on the bottom two buds.
View attachment 583266
This plant is on day 55 do you think that is too late to get seeds? I will find out soon I guess. It has been cool (highs around 55f) and rainy for the last week and a half with a few more days of the same. And my plants don't seem to have grown much at all in the last two weeks but it should be warming up soon.

Well I do know its not heat doing that to the leaves, the hottest it has been all summer is about 88f and its been raining nearly every day or night this month. It looks like it can also be caused by over watering and with all the rain lately I think that is the reason.

Anyway back to the reason I'm her.
Day 79 for BBD
I went out to see my plants tonight and one of them went for a ride some time between now and the last time I was out there. a bear knocked it about 15 feet (5 meters) down the hill. These bears are really pissing me off this year. back to my story. the plant was sitting upright... ish but the roots were all exposed so I decided to cut it down, there was also dirt covering the whole plant here is what it looked like when I got it home
IMG_20160715_215809_022.jpg

It may not look Like it here but the dirt that got on the sticky ass buds had to be washed off, so this little plant took me over an hour and a half to trim up and get the dirt off the bud. There was also some little spots of budrot I'm not sure if it is from the dirt or all the rain. No mater its all cut up cleaned and bagged up to dry now.

Day 82 for the BBD I chopped another o e down last night and left the last one for the seeds to develop a little longer.

Here is the plant I cut down it had a little bud rot and was getting some PM on the leaves.
IMG_20160719_224313_609.jpg

I know my last plant had a spot of budrot also but I cut it out I hope the bud lasts long enough to get some seeds from her.

Back